Chicago Gameday: Read about what you missed

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Thanks for indulging us. Trev should be posting his confirmation, too, but he has his last final at school tomorrow so he might not check in until the weekend.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Hi, Buzz. Just a quick note to let everyone know that Bastion Press has come through for us. We just received prize support from them, a box full of goodies. Oathbound, Into the Green, Doom Striders, and their Forged novel.

Thanks to Bastion Press.

buzz

Adventurer
thalmin: Rawk!

Trev: You been switched!

FYI, I'm hoping to get a banner ad created this weekend so I can start advertising Gameday on other sites. If anyone wants to give creating one a shot, feel free. Just send it to me. I've started work on the official Web site, but that may not happen this weekend, as I've got kitchen cabinets to install. :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
FYI, I'm hoping to get a banner ad created this weekend so I can start advertising Gameday on other sites. If anyone wants to give creating one a shot, feel free. Just send it to me. I've started work on the official Web site, but that may not happen this weekend, as I've got kitchen cabinets to install. :)

Cabinets are fun. Got a laser light to help level them?

You might want to point that banner ad to the new website when you get it going. These threads can be a little daunting for those who aren't regulars on EN World. ($0.02)

Remove ads