Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

Nazriel said:
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

That's how.

Edit: Come to think of it, I think that movie might have been plausible in the Synnibar universe. *cringes and goes back to hiding under the covers* Make the stupid song get out of my head!

Now I must see this movie. Curse you, Nazriel!! :mad:

Nazriel

First Post
I saw Batman Begins the night before it came out.

My wife works at a local theater so we get free previews of movies the day before they come out usually.

The Sharkboy movie came out the week before Batman I think, we thought we'd see a 3-D movie in a theater for once in our lives.

All that matters, is that it has been seen and is in the past. Partially buried from shock.

Batman Begins is the start of, I hope, a line of GREAT movies for the Dark Knight. :)

Nazriel

First Post
FCWesel said:
Look in the outhouse or under a table leg...

Oh, you do not want to treat The Book that way. I'm afraid it could do things so horrible that Cthulhu him/itself would have wished he'd had thought of it first. You must treat The Book with respect!

Or at least trick it into thinking it is revered.

Currently I believe it is in the most important and revered basement storage space since we moved into the new apartment.

:uhoh:

*cough*

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Three weeks left to go. Those who have been holding off on signing up should start to fill in the empty seats now.

buzz

Adventurer
I get the feeling that prize support may be pretty slim this time around; I haven't gotten much of a response so far (though I'll bug 'em a bit more). FWIW, I'll be bringing some M&M stuff and, just maybe, a copy of the unrevised Burning Wheel RPG.

Remove ads