• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

Nazriel said:
The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

That's how.

Edit: Come to think of it, I think that movie might have been plausible in the Synnibar universe. *cringes and goes back to hiding under the covers* Make the stupid song get out of my head!

Now I must see this movie. Curse you, Nazriel!! :mad:

Nazriel

First Post
I saw Batman Begins the night before it came out.

My wife works at a local theater so we get free previews of movies the day before they come out usually.

The Sharkboy movie came out the week before Batman I think, we thought we'd see a 3-D movie in a theater for once in our lives.

All that matters, is that it has been seen and is in the past. Partially buried from shock.

Batman Begins is the start of, I hope, a line of GREAT movies for the Dark Knight. :)

Nazriel

First Post
FCWesel said:
Look in the outhouse or under a table leg...

Oh, you do not want to treat The Book that way. I'm afraid it could do things so horrible that Cthulhu him/itself would have wished he'd had thought of it first. You must treat The Book with respect!

Or at least trick it into thinking it is revered.

Currently I believe it is in the most important and revered basement storage space since we moved into the new apartment.

:uhoh:

*cough*

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Three weeks left to go. Those who have been holding off on signing up should start to fill in the empty seats now.

buzz

Adventurer
I get the feeling that prize support may be pretty slim this time around; I haven't gotten much of a response so far (though I'll bug 'em a bit more). FWIW, I'll be bringing some M&M stuff and, just maybe, a copy of the unrevised Burning Wheel RPG.

Remove ads