• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

Shadowbane

First Post
Barendd Nobeard said:
Is she cute?

Funny.

Sorry to disapoint you, but can he come? He doen't have an ENWorld Account, and can't electronically sign up, so that's why I'm asking.

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
I guess Buzz missed it among all the weisenheimer comments. I think if he were here he'd mention the "no proxy" rule of sign ups and suggest that your firend either begin an account or be content with being a walk-in and taking his chances for what he winds up playing. There's always something to play and when there doesn't seem to be, someone makes room at a table or some player peals off their game to run something. So don't worry, he'll get to play something if he wants to play.

(heh I said "weisenheimer"... heh heh)

Shadowbane said:
That's funny and all, but I do have a ligitimate question that needs answering. :(
Yeah, sorry -- I'm not trying to blow you off, I just don't have the answer.

Plus, because of an over-inflated opinion of my comedic capabilities, I have to strike when the opportunity presents itself. :heh:

Shadowbane

First Post
It's ok. Besides, a little bit of intense aggrivation never hurt anybody.

Hulk...smash! :heh:

forgive me. My sense of humor is not something you would call "refined" :)

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Shadowbane said:
forgive me. My sense of humor is not something you would call "refined"

So it doesn't have that "oily" quality like Joshua's...? Wait! "Smooth"! I meant "Smooth!" :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads