• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

buzz

Adventurer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
sign me up for the morning BRP cthulhu game and the afternoon dark champions game
Done!

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
ahhh... new systems are always fun. this'll be a nice break from D&D :)
One of my favorite things to do at Gameday is try out games I rarely get to play. Of course, I play HERO regularly, but as a slavering HERO fanboy it is my duty to pimp it when possible.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
buzz said:
Admit it. You don't really exist; you're an AI designed to taunt us with your presence at Gameday.

when i do show up, i stealth ninja my way in so that you miss me. :p

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
BOZ said:
when i do show up, i stealth ninja my way in so that you miss me. :p

You slipped in late to the last one and I only spotted you as I was walking out the door. As I recall, that seemed to amuse you. :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Woho! I got the days off! I'm most definately coming heckle play in Reidzilla's morning game (Already signed up).

Yort

First Post
I go away for one weekend, ONE mind you, and then you decide to drop the sign-up link. And what fills up first? Frackin' Serenity, of course. GORRAM! Teach me to visit the family...

Luckily, we all know every game will be more than worth the price of admission (still undying loyalty to Games Plus and an ounce of flesh for Buzz, right?). To that end please sign me up for the following:

Slot 1: 3a "Romiet & Juleo" and 4b "End of the World..."
Slot 2: Dark Champions

I'm intrigued by the 'mini' games in the morning and can hopefully still get in a Whedon-esque quote or two. Who knows, maybe even a breakfast visit this time.

Thanks in advance. And apologies in advance to those poor, poor GMs... :]

Remove ads