Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

Der Spot

First Post
hooray gameday

hello all. i'm a new member around here, but i was at the last gameday. those that remember "Ninjacat's brother" being in attendace, i am proud to say i have my own name now. anyhow, allow me to decide the race. put me down for FC's Serenity game, please. i would have said "sorry, i have school saturday's" but a Serenity RPG, please. i have to have priorities. also, second slot. reidzilla, i can't pass on anything with that many syllables, so count me in. see everyone on the 9th!

Axegrrl

First Post
Put two down for each of:

* Slot 1: Morning events from 9:30am to 2:30pm
Game 2: Carnival of Evil, WFRP2

* Slot 2: Afternoon events from 4:00pm to 9:00pm (or later)
Game 2: Dark Champions: The Animated Series, HERO System

Bront

The man with the probe
Sign me up.

Slot 1:

Slot 2:

buzz said:
Joshua Dyal, Barendd Nobeard, Painfully, Pbartender, rustynorm6, pvt. patterson, Redwind: Done!

Looks like FCWesel and Mark are neck-and-neck for First Event To Fill Up. :) And no love for HERO or AE! :(
It was a tough choice this time around!! Too many great games, not enough slots in the day! Which is, actually, a good problem to have. :cool:

buzz

Adventurer
Der Spot, Axegrrl, Bront, JoeGKushner: Done!

FCWesel wins "First Event What Filled Up" (again, iirc). Redizilla's WFRP game and Mark's D&D game are racing for second place.

Pretty good turn out so far for just the first two days. :cool:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hey Buzz!

Did you catch all of Axegrrl's request?

Axegrrl said:
Put two down for each of:

* Slot 1: Morning events from 9:30am to 2:30pm

* Slot 2: Afternoon events from 4:00pm to 9:00pm (or later)

I think she was asking for two people for each slot. Kind of like Ninjacat and his his brother last Gameday. Then again, I might just be stupid. :D

Either way, It is nice to see my events filling up before the last minute. Thanks everybody!

Remove ads