• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
sorry fellas - just realized i have a prior commitment with my dad and sisters that day. if it falls through, however, i may show up. ;)

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla said:
I think she was asking for two people for each slot. Kind of like Ninjacat and his his brother last Gameday. Then again, I might just be stupid. :D
Not stupid at all. Good catch! Thanks, mon.

buzz

Adventurer
BOZ said:
sorry fellas - just realized i have a prior commitment with my dad and sisters that day. if it falls through, however, i may show up. ;)
Admit it. You don't really exist; you're an AI designed to taunt us with your presence at Gameday.

Ninjacat

First Post
Eeeep.

MAN, we've got some great selections this time 'round... (I HATE having that problem, even if it IS a very good one to have! *g*)

And I only have to pick from the afternoon slot... ..cats... ..superheroes... ..random insanity... ..man, these ALL cater to my strengths....

C'mon. Somebody bribe tempt me....

FCWesel

First Post
buzz said:
FCWesel wins "First Event What Filled Up" (again, iirc). Redizilla's WFRP game and Mark's D&D game are racing for second place.
What, no "boo-yahh"? At the least I should have won a ALL-CAPS boy-yah... :( ;)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Duly noted on the roster. You bringing a special guest?

I am a special guest. I'm just holding a seat (or two, I may allow seven) in reserve in case I want to take a couple of walk-ins. :)

Remove ads