Chicago Gameday XI is 7/9: Planning thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
FCWesel said:
Add some Jello and a hot day and it sounds like a regular event a Casa'Thalmin. ;)

A "Extra Special Imaginary Edible Action Point"(tm) for the first person to note the source of my refrence.

Loneliness?

:eek: :p

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
Well, sounds like 6/25 or 7/9, then. 6/25 is still my preference, though I'd be sad if it precluded Pb or FC from attending.

D'oh! Neither of those dates work for me. Have a great gameday!

Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
I could probably swing July 9th, but that depends on when we return home from vacation. Man, I sure am busy those few weeks!! Perhaps I will have to take Buzz's advice and give up other time-consuming endeavors.

If Quickbeam goes, I might swing this. I tend to mostly only catch the Autumn Chicago gamedays, but I might be free in July. June's a little more difficult as we're barely getting out of school here.

Digital M@

Explorer
I am open either way. One tends not to make many plans with a newborn in the house. OH, BTW, this is Knowthetoe. I changed handles to be more consistant across the net.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
If Quickbeam goes, I might swing this. I tend to mostly only catch the Autumn Chicago gamedays, but I might be free in July. June's a little more difficult as we're barely getting out of school here.

Yeah, but it's your turn to drive this time ;).
And if we do make the summer Gameday, we are definitely NOT making this a day trip!!

Quickbeam said:
Yeah, but it's your turn to drive this time ;).
And if we do make the summer Gameday, we are definitely NOT making this a day trip!!
You have to make it. I wanna play die go insane in your CoC game! :)

July 9 is great for me, but I can probably make the June date as well.

Anyone gonna hop down to Games Plus for the CoC CCG regional on May 14? I'm going to call it "EN World Gameday 10b" (in my mind, anyway) and I hope you all can be there! :cool:

buzz

Adventurer
July 9th is perfectly do-able for me, and it seems like we'd get the most GMs to show if we go with that date. Let's allow for a little bit more commentary and then I'll nail down a date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads