• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XIV: Aftermath...

buzz

Adventurer
William Ronald said:
Buzz, sign me up for Slot 0, Breakfast. Also sign me up for Slot 1, Game 6: Beyond the Veil and Slot 2, Game 4: The Iron Heroes vs. White Plume Mountain.
Done!

Shadowbane2 said:
Sign my friend and I up for the following:

0 Breakfast
1 The Sword
2 Gaelic Sunrise
Done!

Ha! I win First Event To Fill Up! 'Course, I'm sorta cheating by having only four seats.

Ninjacat

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Three spots in my game filled already? Damn! Is it Monte Cook's fine adventure writing, or am I that freaking irresistable?

*Thinks it's the latter* ;)

Ah-hahahahaa.

*slathers Trev with butter*

'Kay, Buzz, sign me up for Mr. Delusional's *ahem* Trev's surely wonderful game.

*fails to stifle snickering*

*badly*

sw3333

First Post
Buzz, sign me up for:

Slot 1 - Game 4: Jupiter City #1: Prehistoric Peril

Slot 2 - Game 2: The King's Wedding Day....or should I say DEADDING DAY! (even though it's not quite McBain-y enough for me)

buzz

Adventurer
Beachbaker said:
Beachbaker signing up for 1st painting session on June 17
Done!

sw333 said:
Buzz, sign me up for:

Slot 1 - Game 4: Jupiter City #1: Prehistoric Peril

Slot 2 - Game 2: The King's Wedding Day....or should I say DEADDING DAY! (even though it's not quite McBain-y enough for me)
Done!

reidmcc

First Post
Game sign up

Please sign up myself and my guest for:

FCWesel's Untitled Playtest Project I, non-d20 system, FCWesel
Game 5: Gaelic Sunrise, Dread, Ninjacat

Thank you!

FCWesel

First Post
Buzz.

Need to do a change.

I want to give folks a solid game to sign up for, and I am not sure if the legal eagles and corporate types are going to have the I's dotted and T's crossed for the game that I originally wanted to run. (What i will do is try and work out some additional "try this game" dates when it does and invite folks to come play.)

So instead I wanted to do the ONE BIG EVENT game if I could, like last time.

“Wasn’t This A Bad Cartoon From the ‘80’s?”
FCWesel ~ Buffy The Vampire Slayer by Eden
(Private Room)

When: Halloween. Where: Great America Freight Fest. What: Everyone knows that real monsters avoid messing around on Halloween and take the night off, letting the wankers and wanna’bes do whatever. Who: Enter Lowell Czerwinski and his new magical toy. You know, the one that is going to transport those damnable Scoobees to a world of fantasy and adventure and pain (lots of pain!)…He’ll use it when they’ll least expect it, just when the Demon roller coaster starts to get under way. Why: He’ll show him who the Master of the Dungeon is, once and for all. Oh yes, he will!

Come play a game of high adventure and higherest hijinks where Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dungeons & Dragons the Cartoon do the juxtaposition dance. No experience with the Buffy RPG is needed, nor is any experience with the old 80’s cartoon (though it wouldn’t hurt…or actually, it might…watching it I mean, not having it). Come ready to have fun and have a good time. I will provide characters and the adventure type stuff.

I will take seven Players. Two of which can be half-event players.

All-Day Seats

Morning

Afternoon

Buzz, again, sorry for the confusion, but I think it is best that player know what they can sign up for and such. Thanks again.

EDIT NOTE: Obviously with a game like this, the Buffy stuff will be equaled with the D&D stuff, so even if you are ot a huge fan of ther Buffy TV show, you'll probably get a kick out of the game and this event itself.

Last edited:

Remove ads