Chicago Gameday XVII Planning Thread: June 30th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A two-table event, eh Barendd? Something Gamma Worldey, eh Pbartender?

As much as I love running slots, I'm half tempted to take a gameday off and play in both slots!

However, I do like getting first hack at the prize table, and I love getting a chance to DM stuff for people other than my home group. Quite the conundrum...

Would there be any interest in a d20 Dark*Matter game, more insanity producing Call of Cthulhu, or another Feng Shui romp? I'm leaning more towards afternoon even though I'd be without Pbartender's accents. :p

buzz

Adventurer
Added events for HinterWelt, Mark CMG, FCWesel, Pbartender, Barendd Nobeard, Sqwonk.

Lots of D&D on the schedule already. W00t!

Pb, very wise choice to not use GW's original rules for FiFG. :)

Hmm... I'm pretty sure that I want to run some Spirit of the Century. I'm toying with running a second game, but can't decide between Burning Wheel, Wild Talents, or something d20-ish... and yet there's already cool stuff I want to play on the roster. Decisions, decisions. :eek:

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
I do believe I'll be running a Unisystem/Witchcraft event. "Supernatural", as in: the tv series, probably using a combination of standard Unisystem rules and some Jossverse tweaks. I'm still figuring out all my details (I'm running this event at GenCon) so Buzz, I'll get back to you with a post here on the full synopsis, etc later. Then again, "Supernatural", 1d10, 6 Players, that covers the basics. :cool:
Are you thinking morning or afternoon, Ncat?

TracerBullet42 said:
How dare you say such a thing! As punishment, go roll on the poison matrix!

Oh noes, not the matrices! :eek:

I'm leaning towards running a Feng Shui game, featuring a return of the cast from my previous FS game, but again, very tempted to play in the table v. table game as well as Gamma World.

So to clarify my question from my previous post...would anyone want to blow crap up and kick ass in a game of Feng Shui?

Pbartender

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
So to clarify my question from my previous post...would anyone want to blow crap up and kick ass in a game of Feng Shui?

Ach, ja!

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
The question is really, who wouldn't want to blow crap up and kick ass in a game of Feng Shui?

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
The question is really, who wouldn't want to blow crap up and kick ass in a game of Feng Shui?
Yort. That guy just doesn't know how to have any fun at all.

(Will this be the gameday he steps up to run a game???)

Pbartender

First Post
Something Gamma Worldey, eh Pbartender?

buzz said:
Pb, very wise choice to not use GW's original rules for FiFG. :)

Yep... It's a continuation of my New Old School experiement -- converting some of my favorite old TSR adventures to newer D20 systems. The "IH vs." games seemed to work pretty well in general. I want to try a few with True20, now.

For future Gamedays, I'm looking forward to trying out Boot Hill, Gangbusters, Top Secret, Star Frontiers and Metamorphosis Alpha... If I can find the source material for them.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Dangit! I had an idea of a game I wanted to run. The idea was running through my head at the last gameday....

Now my addled brain has lost it. :mad:

If I told any of you guys what the idea was and you somehow still remember... :confused:

I'm too young for Alzheimer's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads