Chicago Gameday XVII Planning Thread: June 30th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Vyvyan Basterd said:
I'm too young for Alzheimer's
"You're never too young for Alzheimer's."

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tim C. "Long O" Koppang will run some Hero's Banner. Then I wouldn't have to figure out what to run for a second event. :D

Trevalon Moonleirion said:
A two-table event, eh Barendd? Something Gamma Worldey, eh Pbartender?

As much as I love running slots, I'm half tempted to take a gameday off and play in both slots!

However, I do like getting first hack at the prize table, and I love getting a chance to DM stuff for people other than my home group. Quite the conundrum...

Would there be any interest in a d20 Dark*Matter game, more insanity producing Call of Cthulhu, or another Feng Shui romp? I'm leaning more towards afternoon even though I'd be without Pbartender's accents. :p

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftagn!

Well, that's my vote, anyway. And run it in the afternoon so I can play! :) Then you can play in the morning and try to win a fabulous prize!

Barendd Nobeard said:
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu ftagn!

Well, that's my vote, anyway. And run it in the afternoon so I can play! :) Then you can play in the morning and try to win a fabulous prize!

I can't do Cthulhu with you! Aren't you the one who brought cat crap brownies?! I'd never live up to your godlike Cthulhu GMing prowess.

I'll ponder further my GMing thing as the week wears on. But you all provide compelling arguements for me to run stuff.

Ninjacat

First Post
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Oh noes, not the matrices! :eek:

I'm leaning towards running a Feng Shui game, featuring a return of the cast from my previous FS game, but again, very tempted to play in the table v. table game as well as Gamma World.

So to clarify my question from my previous post...would anyone want to blow crap up and kick ass in a game of Feng Shui?

Heheehee, ohnoes. *g* We'll leave the GW matrices alone. I sure as heck wouldn't touch 'em with a standard-issue 10-foot pole...

Trev, I heard good things about the Feng Shui event you ran two GameDays back. That was when I was in Florida, so I'd love to blow crap up and kick ass! Er, in a game you ran of that, of course. *cough* ;)

buzz said:
Are you thinking morning or afternoon, Ncat?

Let's go with morning, Buzzster. Then I can flow with the Feng Shui violence in the afternoon, or Cthulhuian insanity, GW madness, wutevs. (As long as there's no matrices... *looks shiftily at True 20*) Hey, Trev, Cthulhu's good, too. I've had the "Carol of the Old Ones" as an earworm for a few days now... :lol:

Last edited:

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz said:
Done-diddly-un, neighbor!

o_O

..Okay, I'm gonna take that one as passable due to us both being from Aurora...

..don't make me angry (You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.) You wouldn't want me chasing your car with the twin putters in my hands and... ..oh nevermind, mixing too many references to bother. :cool:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hi all,

Time to throw my hat into the ring!

Fu Chronicles #3: The Prison of 100 Deaths
Advanced Quick20 (OGL variant) Mob United Media

For many generations, the Yow clan has honorably maintained the Red Lotus prison and its peace keeping army. Why, then, do the neighboring peasants and monks now flee from the area? Why has the Red Lotus army begun seizing people for imprisonment without charge or cause? What evil now dwells there? It's up to the heroes of Fu to discover!
Come and join in a high wuxia adventure utilizing a very different but simple take on the d20 paradigm. Morning slot, 6 players, my usual table. Free dice will be provided (thanks to Dicepool.com).

Pbartender

First Post
Page three?

Unconscionable.

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads