• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII Planning Thread: Nov 10th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjacat

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Buzz...left the seats available the same as the event [he] switched with mine.

*pouts*

He didn't add my title to my event, either. :(

(But I Trust In Buzz, and assume it'll be on the actual sign up thread. unless he only C&Ps from the first post of this thread... ..but that wouldn't include descriptions, now would it?)

buzz

Adventurer
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Buzz,

When you did the switcheroo (thanks btw), it looks like you left the seats available the same as the event you switched with mine. I can accommodate 6 players.
Oops! Looks like a cut n' paste error on my part. Fixed.

buzz

Adventurer
Ninjacat said:
*pouts*

He didn't add my title to my event, either. :(

(But I Trust In Buzz, and assume it'll be on the actual sign up thread. unless he only C&Ps from the first post of this thread... ..but that wouldn't include descriptions, now would it?)
Fixed! Added Trev's as well. Granted, it doesn't matter as much as it does during sign-up, but hey.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
Fixed! Added Trev's as well. Granted, it doesn't matter as much as it does during sign-up, but hey.
So...how long do we have until you want to go live with the sign-up thread?

Just so I know how long I can procrastinate on writing an event description...

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42 said:
So...how long do we have until you want to go live with the sign-up thread?

Just so I know how long I can procrastinate on writing an event description...
I mentioned Oct 13th upthread. Now that we're doing the advance notice thing, though, that means I need final event descriptions a week prior.

TracerBullet42

First Post
buzz said:
I mentioned Oct 13th upthread. Now that we're doing the advance notice thing, though, that means I need final event descriptions a week prior.
So you want the descriptions by the 6th...got it.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Here's my event description Buzz

The Muster of Morach Tor
Adapted for use with the Black Company d20 setting
Based on an adventure written by Russell Brown

Attacks by river pirates have reduced the town of Thresh to a snake’s nest of gloom, and the First Speaker of Thresh, Tassel, has taken bold action. To bolster her forces and protect her town, she recruited the Khoroshen, a tribe of savage river folk the locals dub “lizardfolk” bacause they fashion their armor from the hides of lizards, only to find that there are limits to how much loyalty riches can buy.

A few days ago, Tassel sent her aide, Change, to check on the lizardfolk watch post at a rocky hill called Morach Tor. Change hasn’t returned when he was expected, so Tassel has recruited a mercenary group with a specialty in dealing with savage tribes. The heroes of Fort Chance, are called upon again to defend against the brutality of a harsh world.

Join Bother (aka Stumpy the Zealot), Cold, Dizzy, Grim, Prudence, and Silent on their new adventure. Experience with Black Company d20 not necessary to play.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads