• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII Planning Thread: Nov 10th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz said:
I so wanted to work Gema Tanzen into the GW game I ran last time.

I would have been honored. And perhaps slightly horrified. But mostly impressed that you worked a german trance song, one of my favorite internet discoveries, into a post apocalyptic Wizard of Oz.

buzz

Adventurer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
I would have been honored. And perhaps slightly horrified. But mostly impressed that you worked a german trance song, one of my favorite internet discoveries, into a post apocalyptic Wizard of Oz.
I was gonna have the robot legionnaires all doing the dance moves and singing the song in tandem. But I figured that was too cruel.

Yort

First Post
buzz said:
I was gonna have the robot legionnaires all doing the dance moves and singing the song in tandem. But I figured that was too cruel.

No, the poison matrix was cruel. Synchronized singing and dancing robots of death would have been a smooth melody compared to that.

rvalle

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
Ok, I've decided that I will stick with the D&D game. I'll try to get some sort of write-up done soon.

(But don't hold your breath.)

Whew. I was trying to think of a way to only let your TV show the Food Network. :)

rv

TracerBullet42

First Post
rvalle said:
Whew. I was trying to think of a way to only let your TV show the Food Network. :)

rv
hehehe...and last night I watched Heroes...so maybe a little Mutants and Masterminds is in order...

Or if I were to tune in to ABC right now I think that The View is on...so maybe I should run some Cthulu...

TracerBullet42

First Post
Buzz, don't have a heart attack, but I have my event description done before the deadline. (It's possible that I have been replaced by a doppleganger.)

Anyway, here it is!

Game 7: LOOK, MA...NO HANDS!!!
D&D 3.5
TracerBullet42
[bq][imager]http://gameday.buzzmo.com/images/phb.jpg[/imager]
When we last left our group of bold adventurers (clicky for a preview), they had just traveled back home to find that some GIANT FRICKIN' ELEPHANTS WITH CITIES ON THEIR BACKS had come to cause trouble. Being the bold adventurers that they are, they valliantly took the challenge and managed to get on board and put an end to the misdeeds of one evil, evil merchant. But what to do with the GIANT FRICKIN' ELEPHANTS WITH CITIES ON THEIR BACKS???

Oh, and then there's that little matter of the rich noble, Vareck, from the Savage North whose mansion they decided to burn to the ground. (I swear, he wasn't supposed to be much of a villain.) But surely he's forgotten about that by now...right? RIGHT?

Come play as a master chef, a mystical healer, a young (and sometimes stubborn) princess, her royal bodyguard, the king's magical consultant, a warrior druid, a top-notch performer, or noble northwoman. Some experience with D&D 3.5 would be helpful, since we'll be using 12th level characters, but not necessary as I can teach the game as we play. Some simple house rules will be taught, including facing (rules for facing can be found here.)[/bq]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads