• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XVIII: the aftermath!

buzz

Adventurer
robocad said:
I would like to play the Battlestar Galactica Game.

Player name:Robert Oswald
EnWorld username: robocad
Added! Welcome to Gameday, and welcome to ENworld, Bob!

Full disclosure: Bob is a buddy from my Saturday game. :cool:

buzz

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
Just found out today that I have to work on Saturday so I'll have to bow out of the game. :( I was looking forward to Burning Wheel.
Shadowbane2 said:
Crap! Something big has just come up, and it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it.
WHY? WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME SO?

(Okay, I can probably think of a few reasons. :D)

Anyway, no sweat guys. It's not a Gameday without a few last-minute cancellations.

There's now a seat available in both my BW game, Mark's morning D&D event, and Jason's afternoon Alternity event.

Last edited:

Reidzilla

Explorer
Hello All, I am posting this for Reidzilla. He is very sick and it will take at least 3 days to raise him from the dead. He apologizes but he will be unable to run his game.

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla said:
Hello All, I am posting this for Reidzilla. He is very sick and it will take at least 3 days to raise him from the dead. He apologizes but he will be unable to run his game.
Jeebus! Get well soon, 'Zilla.

I've removed the event and alerted the mailing list.

Painfully, petenik, Pvt. Patterson. jhurkman, please see if there are other events you'd like to play.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads