Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
I hate to do this at the last minute, Buzz, but an unavoidable obligation just came up that Saturday morning.

If there open space, my event will need to be moved to the afternoon... Otherwise, please cancel it.

Sorry, for that hassle.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Pbartender said:
I hate to do this at the last minute, Buzz, but an unavoidable obligation just came up that Saturday morning.

If there open space, my event will need to be moved to the afternoon... Otherwise, please cancel it.

Sorry, for that hassle.

Tell ya what. Take my second slot spot in the private room, because I just have to play in Hinterwelt's followup to a past gameday's Rome adventure. I'll try to have something at the ready to run in the morning slot, but don't put it on the schedule. We can keep it as a back up game in case we get lots of walk ins.

Sound good to you, Buzzbee?

buzz

Adventurer
Mark said:
Tell ya what. Take my second slot spot in the private room, because I just have to play in Hinterwelt's followup to a past gameday's Rome adventure. I'll try to have something at the ready to run in the morning slot, but don't put it on the schedule. We can keep it as a back up game in case we get lots of walk ins.

Sound good to you, Buzzbee?
It'd sound even better if you didn't call me "Buzzbee." :)

Will do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads