Chicago Gameday XX Planning thread: June 14th is our date

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
BTW, we've got a week until signup folks, so please post your full event descriptions by Saturday, please.

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Shameless Games Plus plugs

Two plugs for Games Plus.

First, We are giving a 20% discount for preorders and first week sales of the 4E PHB, MM, DMG and Gift Sets (but no punches, sorry). We will also open early, 12:01 am Friday Morning, to sell the books. We will be open until 2 am.

Second, we can still use some DMs for the World Wide D&D Day on June 7 for both the 10:30 am and 3:00 pm games. 4E Adventure, maps, and figs provided. Anyone interested in volunteering (you get some free stuff).
Likewise, we can use some GMs for June 21, Free RPG Day.

Call the store if interested in preorders. PM me or respond here if interested in DM/GMing.
/threadjack

ekb

First Post
buzz said:
Well, one of those players was me, so CURSE YOU EKB!
So, play Trail of Cthulhu and mug my character when I go down the wrong dark alley... Similar enough to the 9mm Retirement Plan. ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
thalmin said:
Second, we can still use some DMs for the World Wide D&D Day on June 7 for both the 10:30 am and 3:00 pm games. 4E Adventure, maps, and figs provided. Anyone interested in volunteering (you get some free stuff).
Likewise, we can use some GMs for June 21, Free RPG Day.
How far in advance will we get to see the adventure? I'll be honest when I say that I know very, very little of 4E and am not sure I'd really have a handle on the rules, but I'm a quick learner. If you need some volunteers, I could probably be talked into it.

Throw in one of those "world's greatest pastries," and it's almost a certainty. ;)

HinterWelt

First Post
In to the Forge
[imager]http://roma.hinterwelt.com/images/britanniafront200.gif[/imager]System: Iridium Version 2
Setting: Roma Imperious, Britannia
Seats: 6

This is a sequel to "Fly you Fools!" based in Britannia for Roma Imperious. Summary with maps. AP Report.

As you return to the Villa Bato, amidst the ruin and destruction of the final Machina Draconis attack, a plebe from an out lying farm arrives. His name is Brom and he warns of a Giant raiding party that just destroyed his farm. This is most unusual since the Giants have lived in peace with the Villa Bato for over 50 years. Dectus Bato claims your original mandate is still in place and declares you must rid Bato of these beasts or face the wrath of the Empire. Despite the Herculean feat just accomplished, you see your duty and press on.

This will be my first run with Iridium V2 (although it has had a very thorough play test) and newcomers as well as Iridium veterans are all very welcome.

Last edited:

Pbartender

First Post
Hey Buzz...

I'd like to change my event... It'll still be 4E, but I'm going to run part of Keep on the Shadowfell, instead of Isle of Dread.

I'll post an updated "blurb" later tonight.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
Pbartender said:
Hey Buzz...

I'd like to change my event... It'll still be 4E, but I'm going to run part of Keep on the Shadowfell, instead of Isle of Dread.

I'll post an updated "blurb" later tonight.
Okey-doke. I'll wait for your update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads