Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

Lord Idiot

First Post
Hi there!
New to the Gameday thing and would love to check out the new 4th ed D&D games!
Can ya sign me up in evening game- 4. D&D 4e, "Keep on the Shadowfell: The Missing Mentor," Pbartender.
Thanks!
Lord Idiot

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Ok, I just realized the D'Agon game is listed for EIGHT players?? The game sounds neat, but eight is way too many players for me. Especially using Agon. I have no desire to have my experience that diluted. Not knocking it, just not my style.

So, please relinquish my seat there and add me to Afternoon slot 4, Keep on the Shadowfell. I'm kind of curious to see if 4E doesn't suck.

I thought about joining your game, Buzz, but again, 8 players? For BW?? Are you mad?

buzz

Adventurer
JoeGKushner said:
Trail of Cthulhu in slot 1 and Burning Wheel in slot 2. (Now hopefully I get to make it this time.)
ekb said:
RSVP 1 ekb for breakfast & am Feng Shui (I'm too slow and old for ToC <sniffle> - unless a chair opens up for that)...
AstroCat said:
Please sign up the 2 of us for:

Afternoon Game 4: Keep on the Shadowfell: The Missing Mentor
D&D 4e, Pbartender

AstroCat

and

Keibot
GORAK said:
For the night slot, gimme Game 4: Keep on the Shadowfell: The Missing Mentor.
Lord Idiot said:
Can ya sign me up in evening game- 4. D&D 4e, "Keep on the Shadowfell: The Missing Mentor," Pbartender.
Nev the Deranged said:
So, please relinquish my seat there and add me to Afternoon slot 4, Keep on the Shadowfell. I'm kind of curious to see if 4E doesn't suck.
All added.

buzz

Adventurer
ekb said:
Buzz, can we clarify the description for "Day at the Races":
aDatR is a competitive game using Agon's rules and the Delta Green (modern horror espionage) setting. No familiarity with playing either system is needed - but could prove useful. A full polyhedral dice set and some sort of avatar/mini/token for your character will be needed - please bring your own or be subjected to my infamous demonstration of "well loved dice."
Description updated.

buzz

Adventurer
Nev the Deranged said:
I thought about joining your game, Buzz, but again, 8 players? For BW?? Are you mad?
Dude, the scenario was designed for eight players. By Mr. Crane himself! It's all good.

Tekkmage

First Post
Buzz,
Please sign me up for
H3: Heaven, Hell & Hegemony, "The Angel and the Deep Blue Sea," WJMacGuffin

and

Game 2: AND THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS...(no, it's not people...well, maybe a little)

Thanks

dmdm24

First Post
Hi Buzz,

Can you please sign me up for:

Once More into the Breach in the morning and A Murder of Crowes in the afternoon.

Thanks!!!! Can't Wait!!!!

buzz

Adventurer
GORAK said:
Buzz,
Put me in for the morning game then, Morning Game 6: The Pearl of Storms.
Thx
Gorak
Tekkmage said:
Please sign me up for
H3: Heaven, Hell & Hegemony, "The Angel and the Deep Blue Sea," WJMacGuffin

and

Game 2: AND THE SECRET INGREDIENT IS...(no, it's not people...well, maybe a little)
Can you please sign me up for:

Once More into the Breach in the morning and A Murder of Crowes in the afternoon.
Added.

Remove ads