Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

buzz

Adventurer
BTW, the official winner of the First Event What Filled Up is Reidzilla's Trail of Cthulhu. Pbartender's 4e event nabbed second place.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Oh!

Will you sign me up for from Feng Shui in the morning and Into the Forge for the afternoon?

And we'll be there for breakfast :)

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Some updated information and my requests

Buzz, sign me up for breakfast and for Slot 2, Game 5: In to the Forge. Hmm, I wonder if Mark and I will have a few other people from the previous game showing up.

Also, a few updates for the Pearl of Storms.

It is an adventure for pre-generated 13 level characters. I will also drop a few hints between now and the week before the game.

There will be travel on a ship, and there will be a few nautical encounters.

TracerBullet42

First Post
You guys... said:
Players for my game:
1. Trevalon Moonleirion
2. rvalle
3. Keel Tings
4. bigznak
5. gperez1234
6. Tekkmage
An all-star cast if I ever seen one. Thanks for signing up, guys! I love it when I already know each of the players.

ekb

First Post
Nev the Deranged said:
Ok, I just realized the D'Agon game is listed for EIGHT players?? The game sounds neat, but eight is way too many players for me. Especially using Agon. I have no desire to have my experience that diluted. Not knocking it, just not my style.
Realistically, 8 is waaaay more than will probably sign up. I'm just being prepared in case the curiosity of others proves me wrong. Again, the main scenario focuses on 3 "real" agents with a possible cast of up to 5 "friendlies"...
Ruleswise, Agon can handle that large of a combat - but it takes some tactical knowledge of the combat-strip abstraction and how to use that to advantage. I've actually taken it and am using it with most of my games these days - it really does very cool things to what I've seen in 4e...
However, combining these two aspects: a) most combat situations won't go past 3-4 fighters for both sides for 4-5 turns and b) there are more competitions than combats. The "investigative" part of Delta Green/CoC is still there - it's just structured differently for the game.
Sorry to see you go... I had a wonderful flavor of crazy to hand to you. ;)

TracerBullet42

First Post
Just some little promo-type stuff for the players in my game...
attachment.php

Attachments

• Gameday Pics.pdf
    200.4 KB · Views: 148

Nazriel

First Post
Buzz,

Please sign me up for Breakfast; Morning Slot - 1. Feng Shui; and Afternoon Slot - 6. Paranoia XP, "Send In The Clones."

And if you could, please add Sharraunna for
Breakfast; Morning Slot - 5. H3: Heaven, Hell & Hegemony, "The Angel and the Deep Blue Sea," WJMacGuffin; and Afternoon Slot - 6. Paranoia XP, "Send In The Clones."

Thank you! :)

rvalle

First Post
TracerBullet42 said:
Just some little promo-type stuff for the players in my game...

Needssomething.jpg

(Taste...) Hmmm, needs a little something. A few drops of Essence of Fire Elemental to kick it up a notch and give it a little BAM!!!

Remove ads