Chicago Gameday XX was June 14th: AFTERMATH

Yort

First Post
Hey all,

Good to see the all the games filling in nicely, truly summer was made for gaming.

On that, I'd like to sign up for:
Morning- Game 2, Paranoia
Afternoon- Game 3, Unisystem

One I haven't played in a few years, one I haven't played in a few weeks. Let's see how the memory has held up...

Ninjacat

First Post
Yort said:
Morning- Game 2, Paranoia
Afternoon- Game 3, Unisystem

One I haven't played in a few years, one I haven't played in a few weeks. Let's see how the memory has held up...

Well, let's see, one uses ONE DIE, and in the other, you're not even supposed to KNOW the rules!

..So, you should fit just fine, heh.

Ninjacat

First Post
Dmdm24, Yort, the following characters will be available in my Supernatural/WitchCraft event. If you want to choose a character ahead of time, post your choice here; if you want to wait until GameDay, it's no big deal. I think all my other players are either returning to prior characters or know who they want to play. Keep in mind, these descriptions are how the characters appear in the Roadhouse. Many have secrets, things are not always what they seem, and appearances can be deceiving... (Also, if anybody WANTS to play Ash, well, this adventure does start in the Roadhouse itself...)

• Arlo (Arlene), a burly biker, wanted by the Feds & an expert at hunting werewolves TAKEN
  • Ash, a.k.a. "Dr. Badass", resident of the Roadhouse & a computer genius
  • Bobby Singer, of Singer's Salvage Yard, an expert on demons & the paranormal TAKEN
  • Brian O'Boyle, a priest who lost his parish, he now hunts demons
  • Chris Booker, a 23 year old junior hunter, raised by one parent to avenge the others death
  • Erin (Aaron) Booker, Chris' mother (father), her husband was killed by a demon when Chris was just a baby
  • Jess Martin, an Army Brat with a mix of hunter-appropriate skills & abilities
  • Jo Harvelle, Ellen's daughter, determined to follow in her hunter father's footsteps TAKEN
  • Jonas LeFleur, a New Orleans Voudon with a unique knowledge of ghosts (likely) TAKEN
  • KC Carter, quietly driven by revenge, rumor has it KC used to be a cop (likely) TAKEN
  • Leanne Leighton, a quiet, perceptive woman with uncanny instincts for the paranormal
  • Missouri Moseley, a psychic from the Winchesters' hometown of Lawrence, Kansas
  • Rivertree, a Native American shaman with unique connections to the spirits of nature

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
TracerBullet42 said:
Uh oh...the last time that Buzz, you, and me were at the same table I got eaten by a hungry lion.

Poor Toto-Bot Epsilon 421...you never had a chance.
Meeeeemorieees...

Remove ads