Chris Perkins' Blue Water Inn Map Sketch For CURSE OF STRAHD

Here's another of Chris Perkins' hand drawn map sketches for Curse of Strahd. This is the Blue Water Inn (following on from Old Bonegrinder and the Vistani Camp). As with the previous sketches, these may contain spoilers, so view them at your own peril! The book itself comes out March 15th (11 days earlier for preferred stores).

Here's another of Chris Perkins' hand drawn map sketches for Curse of Strahd. This is the Blue Water Inn (following on from Old Bonegrinder and the Vistani Camp). As with the previous sketches, these may contain spoilers, so view them at your own peril! The book itself comes out March 15th (11 days earlier for preferred stores).

tumblr_inline_o2lqjyGQ4V1se1irp_500.png

pming

Legend
*sigh*

You guys harsh my buzz sometimes... :( I think a lot of folks here already know my stance on the whole "colour/glossy-pages/fancy-artwork" thing, so I'll sum up. Ick. Don't find it very appealing, and definitely not easy on my eyes. Give me paper from the 1e books, modules, or, better still (and mentioned) the hardback 1e Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Damn that book felt, looked and smelled awesome! Black and white art that is easy to read and easy to copy/print for my own modification and use? Pure DM gold if you ask me.

Ah-well...there's always Dyson's Dodecahedron and my own paltry scratching's. :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads