• Triumph

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Victory

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Virtue

Votes: 7 18.9%

Blastin

First Post
Any consensus on this yet? I've been toling around pretty much solo till now and would love to get into a group, and I think an ENworld group would be great....
Right now I have characters on victory and guardian.
Blastin

javapadawan

First Post
Well, so far it looks like Champion is in the lead. Maybe we should start thinking about group name, colors, and leader(s)? By the time we get that sorted out, we should be able to settle on a server.

I kind of like EN League, originally mentioned by Zhure. Or maybe the League of Extraordinary Gamers. :)

For those of us that will be making new heroes on the chosen server for the EN group, there's a hero planner tool available for free download here:
http://coh.warcry.com/index.php/content/community/plannertool/heroplanner.php

Very handy, and lets you plan out your enhancement slots as well.

mistergone

First Post
I play on Pinnacle as:

Lazarus Gone, level 14 Magic Defender and chairman of The Night Watch.

Mega Mite, level 9 Mutation Scrapper and all-around good guy!

Jetboy Dark, level 4 (or 5?) Technology Blaster.

Feel free to look me up in-game any time.

CrusaderX

First Post
I'm ready when everyone else is. Maybe we could plan on meeting up during the upcoming Memorial Day weekend? That gives us a week or so to hammer things out.

javapadawan

First Post
CrusaderX said:
Maybe we could plan on meeting up during the upcoming Memorial Day weekend? That gives us a week or so to hammer things out.

Sounds good to me. Date and time?

(Ack, just noticed that Champion and Infinity are tied now. :p Any CoH players who haven't voted yet care to break that?)

Greywarden

Explorer
I have two Heroes on Pinnacle (Direwraith / Greywarden) that I don't play much at the moment, but will get back to shortly.

I have two Heroes on Infinity (Arcadian Hunter / Warlock Arkad) that I'm currently playing.

And my Pen and Paper RPG group is plotting some combined efforts on Triumph in the near future.

Enforcer

Explorer
Hi everybody! This thread prompted me to start a City of Heroes Roll Call thread (see my sig). Post there if you want your characters listed in the index. This way, we can hopefully get multiple EN teams/supergroups started across all the servers. I look forward to meeting some of you online!

Just an FYI to all that need or care to know. Heroine, a 25th level Defender (Empathy / Lightening) is retiring, period.

Basicaly I just did my first, and of course last, Task Force mission and was unimpressed. It's just more of the same, you're out 'killing mobs'. Costume and power selections are fun but the core is just too repetative.

Hope to see you all in Worlds of Warcraft, or whatever comes out next, in my eternal search for the ultimate MMORPG.

Hatchling Dragon

Remove ads