• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Xael said:
Nezrak eyes the group gathering near one of the tables, and walks over there. "Greetings. I'm Nezrak Duskstar, a wizard, and I'm wondering if you might need an extra bow if you're going to hunt some bandits. I have mostly experience with some elementals, fiendish monsters and huge-sized spiders, but I think I could manage a bandit or two.", he says while tipping his hat.
Charlarn looks at the sword hanging at the elf's side. "Well met, Nezrak. An archer would be useful. Can you use that sword as well? We may find ourselves in close combat."

Xael

First Post
Nezrak Duskstar, Grey Elf Wizard 2

Steve Jung said:
Charlarn looks at the sword hanging at the elf's side. "Well met, Nezrak. An archer would be useful. Can you use that sword as well? We may find ourselves in close combat."

"I should be able to defend myself. In my last adventure I didn't have much use for it though, since most of the enemies seemed to be almost immune to nonmagical weapons. But the enemies should be somewhat more manageable this time I hope. I also have a few spells which should help.", Nezrak answers.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Velmont said:
That already make some variety of skills. It will be a nice thing, but with two aracanist, I would like to see one more men to take the front line so the caster doesn't get hinder by someone while casting. Too bad Somac is already gone, he would have been of some help on that."
Sara laughs. "Well, if you're willing to 'settle' for a woman, I think I can handle the front lines well enough. I do so enjoy hitting things..."

Velmont

First Post
"It was I thought, that you could do it, but I was thinking of one more person. During our last trip to Monemvassia, we had genrally on the front line, Tor and Somac all the time, two big and tough warrior. Generally, there was Charlan, me or Tenebrynn, an arcane swordmen, or should I say, pickmen, as we found a nice enchanted pick that he kept, to support our two companions on the front line, but it was varying depending of the situation."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Well met, Lady Sara, Master Nezrak, Master Ignatious. A small dragon? One of the so-called "true" species?"

Hearing Rinaldo's comments on their last adventure, Ashnar remarks "Of course, sometimes the situation is worse. Such as facing a bugbear ready to strike at you when you cast a spell, while climbing up rubble... if it weren't for Somac's and Rinaldo's archery, I would not stand here today."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Well, no doubt you are correct Mr. Rinaldo. But since I don't see any other suitable warriors about, I think we should go ahead & step outside and make our plan. With three wizards, we should be able to support the front line enough to still be victorious. It looks like all of us are experienced adventurers."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Well, no doubt you are correct Mr. Rinaldo. But since I don't see any other suitable warriors about, I think we should go ahead & step outside and make our plan. With three wizards, we should be able to support the front line enough to still be victorious. It looks like all of us are experienced adventurers."

"Right!" Sara says enthusiasticly. "I'm a front line fighting force all by myself. Two swords for the price of one!" She unsheathes her twin short swords, flips them around and puts them back with a flourish. "And you look pretty solid," she adds elbowing Charlarn in a friendly if slightly overenthusiastic way. "Where is Phyrah, anyway? Say, if we are going soon, I better get to the end of the Fs at least - Joe, the next three, would ya?"

Steve Jung

Explorer

Xael said:
"I should be able to defend myself. In my last adventure I didn't have much use for it though, since most of the enemies seemed to be almost immune to nonmagical weapons. But the enemies should be somewhat more manageable this time I hope. I also have a few spells which should help.", Nezrak answers.
"Sounds good. Bandits shouldn't be a problem."
Kahuna Burger said:
"Right!" Sara says enthusiasticly. "I'm a front line fighting force all by myself. Two swords for the price of one!" She unsheathes her twin short swords, flips them around and puts them back with a flourish. "And you look pretty solid," she adds elbowing Charlarn in a friendly if slightly overenthusiastic way. "Where is Phyrah, anyway? Say, if we are going soon, I better get to the end of the Fs at least - Joe, the next three, would ya?"
Charlarn rubs his side. "Lady Phyrah is my goddess, not a place. She is the patron of travelers and minstrels. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of the Searcher. Her following is small, because we wander so much. How well do you fight with both swords? I have recently learned how to use my shield as a weapon and wish to combine it with my morningstar."

Velmont

First Post
"You're right, Sara. So, let's prepare our little expedition. We should looks first at what we might need and do some shoping before leaving. Look resonable?"

Steve Jung

Explorer

"I need to pick up a pair of platinum rings. They would have come in useful on our last adventure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads