• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hof

Explorer
Dioran Uthelem, Sorcerer 3

"Bandits and criminals everywhere it seems. Not too long ago we helped the town of Bluerun to rid itself of some unwanted raiders. A chance to capitalise on and expand this experience would be much appreciated. Therefore, we are at your service: Dioran Uthelem, sorcerer."

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn Glimmersight, elf fighter1/diviner3

A short, skinny elf enters the tavern door. His raven black hair matches his dark eyes, which seem unnatural to some. He adjusts the weight of a heavy pick on his back while holding his walking staff with the other hand. "Greetings all I am Tenebrynn Glimmersight, just returned from Monemvassia. Joe a drink if you will."

Spotting Charlarn, Rinaldo and Ashnar, he moves over to the group. "Hey how was the trip back? Sorry I had to take care of some business and couldnt travel back with you. What's this? Another adventure already. What are we signing up for now?"

Last edited:

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Erekose13 said:
Spotting Charlarn, Rinaldo and Ashnar, he moves over to the group. "Hey how was the trip back? Sorry I had to take care of some business and couldnt travel back with you. What's this? Another adventure already. What are we signing up for now?"
"Not to worry, I just got back myself after some time in the wilderness. It does seem someone needs help. Rinaldo, Ashnar, and I were going to capture a bandit leader with Sara, Ignatious, and Nezrak." Charlarn gestures toward the three Tenebrynn doesn't know. "Are you interested?"

Knight Otu

First Post
"Welcome back, Tenebrynn! Charlarn, I think Master Dioran here is also interested in joining. That would be eight of us, a formidable group indeed, I'd say. Shall we perform our preparations, and set out?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

"The more the merrier, I say. I'd be glad to have you, Dioran. I hope they don't mind a large band. Are we almost ready?"

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Hof said:
"Bandits and criminals everywhere it seems. Not too long ago we helped the town of Bluerun to rid itself of some unwanted raiders. A chance to capitalise on and expand this experience would be much appreciated. Therefore, we are at your service: Dioran Uthelem, sorcerer."

Sara looks at him in mild confusion. "Er, how many of you? I've seen double before, but this is the first timeI've seen several people as one...." At Charlarn's words she perks up. "Oh are you a cleric? Great! Then we definitly can do without another meat shield. I'm quite good with both swords, I'll be glad to give you some pointers on the way. I've never been a sheild user myself, but wacking someone with it sounds like a good idea to me... say, is anyone here any good at actually, er, finding the bandits so we can hit them? Iggy can you, ya know" She waves her hand in a vaugly magical fashion, "find them or do we have to look for the last attack site and hope they left a trail of breadcrumbs?"

Velmont

First Post
"Talking about the wolf. Nice to see you Tenebrynn." says Rinaldo. He starts to follow Tenebrynn but quickly add a remark to Sara "Finding them, we need contacts, I'm there for that." and turn back his attention to the war magus "So, how have..."

Hof

Explorer
Kahuna Burger said:
Sara looks at him in mild confusion. "Er, how many of you? I've seen double before, but this is the first timeI've seen several people as one...."
To which Dioran responds: "Just the one sorcerer really. Sorry for any confusion you may feel, but a certain arcane accident has left us somewhat, err, torn or shattered. It need not concern you though, dear lady, for our magical competence is surely not diminished by the resulting speech pattern."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads