City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

rln

Explorer
Ogrin nods at Juliana. "You should've seen the ruckus just some time ago. The crowd's thinned out a bit lately."

El Jefe

First Post
Boog Sammas, Elan Telepath

A dark-haired human wearing a midnight blue cloak and a backpack stepped through the door, pulling it shut behind him. His right hand clutched a staff, and a large crossbow dangled from his waist. The young man was rather nondescript, apart from his sunken, somewhat bloodshot eyes and unusually pale complexion.

One of Joe's barmaids greeted the stranger, and as she started to explain the rules he help up his hand as if to say, 'Yes, I know, all must introduce themselves.' When he arrived at the bar, he turned to face the other patrons and announced, "I am Boog Sammas, a telepath. I seek to practice my skills." Turning and seating himself at the bar, he said but one word: "Ale." Truth be told, Boog had no need of ale, but he found the taste interesting and the price, as always at Joe's, was right.

Boog glanced around the room, and noticed the redhead and her companion. "Could she be one of us?", he wondered. Of all the newmades he had known, he was the only one who didn't have red hair, although if he'd glanced at himself in the mirror, he'd have been surprised to see a few strands had turned a deep, brick red. "But not all redheads are newmade, and what newmade would wear so much armor?" He resigned himself to the conclusion that she was just an ordinary human, although perhaps one with unusual talents.

Boog took a pull of his ale. "Something will turn up...something more worthy of my talents than that house full of vermin. Something will turn up...eventually."

Bront

The man with the probe
rln said:
Ogrin nods at Juliana. "You should've seen the ruckus just some time ago. The crowd's thinned out a bit lately."
"Well, I hope that means the pay is good. Though it was a great joy to bring that twister of minds to justice." Juliana says somewhat flatly to Ogrin

She watches the young man enter, eyeing him cautiously as he eyes her.

"You seem facinated with my armor. It is of utmost quality, as I made it myself." She pauses and sizes him up. "I could make you something similar, for a price."

El Jefe

First Post
Bront said:
"I could make you something similar, for a price."
"I have no knowledge of or desire to own such", came Boog's flat reply. He returned to his ale. "That settles it", he thought, "she can't be."

Bront

The man with the probe
El Jefe said:
"I have no knowledge of or desire to own such", came Boog's flat reply. He returned to his ale. "That settles it", he thought, "she can't be."
"Your loss." Juliana says. "It's protection that could save your life, but tis yours to decline."

Last edited:

Roger

First Post
Roger's Living ENWorld Adventure

OOC:
This entry/thread is for the Living ENWorld adventure I'm putting together.

Unlike most adventures, which are written first and then recruit the players, mine will be recruiting first and then I'll do my best to build an adventure around the characters.

If you're interested, please sign up here. I don't want to clutter up the Tavern any more than it already is.

UPDATE: Or just go to the local thread here.

Cheers,
Roger

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
The door open. A small creature in a monk robe enters. The robe cover him completly, not letting guess any of his trait. "May Russna answers your questions." Great the small creature with his gluttural voice. "My name is Ridik Keita."

The small creature walk up to the bar. "Hi Boog. You've planned anything in the near futur, or maybe you just relax a bit."

Erekose13

Explorer
A short, tightly muscled elf enters, a huge sword strapped to his back. "ao'Thuir of the Ghost tribe retunring from a successful quest. Ah Ridik and Boog you beat me back."

Phoenix8008

First Post
A new face enters the Red Dragon Inn and looks around for the first time. She is nearly six feet tall with a curvy but well defined musculature. Her studded leather armor is cut to accent her figure with the shirt coming down below her belt to be a short skirt. Her thigh high studded leather boots go up nearly to the skirt, but not quite. Unslinging her backpack from her shoulders, the girl checks her few weapons and her beltpouch before walking in and checking out this famous location. Though the rest is quite attractive, the sneer on her face makes her look like she just swallowed a tankard of Scro grog. Seeing a sign inside the door with instructions, she heads towards the bar to check in with Joe.

"Joe, I presume? I am ...." she stops suddenly with an unsure look upon her face. She thinks to herself, 'I am no longer the woman who used the name I was born with. I have been reborn in the fire and come back to life, so ...' "I am Phoenix."

Having done Joe the courtesy of introducing herself, she then turns toward the rest of the room to announce herself. From the look on her face, anyone watching can tell that this is really unpleasant for her.

"I am Phoenix and in case anyone has any ideas on relieving me of my weapons or gold, understand that I'm a Soulknife and if you try anything, I'll cut you down with just a thought. If you are interested in hiring me though, my services are currently available."

After making the required declaration, she turns on her heel and walks to a small table where she sits with her back to the wall before signaling a barmaid and ordering a mead.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana chuckles at Pheonix. "Woman, I'm sure you have other assets the men would rather use than what you carry. But they seem less agressive here, or at least more timid." She looks over the woman, sizing her up. "But they would be a fool to try with you, let alone with me around." She extends her arm, the handshake of a warrior, "Juliana Hayes, well met."

"I see several new faces here. I offer my services as a craftsman, if you want something you can truely realy on in battle."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads