• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajanders

Explorer
Bront said:
"Ros, Michael, Ironwolf, I think this little girl needs a home, so I think I'm going to help give her one. But I'd love to have your company as well." Vanitri says.
Vanitri looks to Mearran and Laynie "We should set off soon. This is not a place for a young girl to stay for long."
OOC: This will be for the adventure to find Laynie a home and mentor.

Michael sighs.
"Vanitri, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this one if I can help the others, so I'd better go see if they need me. If not, I'll be back and help you resolve this. I'll write a letter of introduction to the Temple of Sela here: they might be a good start for you...don't leave without letting me see you, please?"
Michael asks the question hesitantly.
A moment later, he turns to Laynie.
"I'm sorry, Laynie. Sometimes nice is different than good."
He looks at Ros for a long, searching moment, then turns away to slip into a private booth.

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri nods "I understand, we each have our own devotion. I will see you before you leave, and perhaps will find my company with you again."

"Take care of Ros if she accompanies you, ok?"

HugeOgre

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Only way to find out is ask. You think you can befriend the little girl? ;)

OOC: No, thats why I intended to lurk behind the group. As it were, I'll just sit here for a bit. Im supposed to be doing first edit on a Dragonstar adventure anyway. :\

Jennileerose

First Post
ajanders said:
Michael sighs.
"Vanitri, I'm sorry. I don't think I can do this one if I can help the others, so I'd better go see if they need me. If not, I'll be back and help you resolve this. I'll write a letter of introduction to the Temple of Sela here: they might be a good start for you...don't leave without letting me see you, please?"
Michael asks the question hesitantly.
A moment later, he turns to Laynie.
"I'm sorry, Laynie. Sometimes nice is different than good."
He looks at Ros for a long, searching moment, then turns away to slip into a private booth.

Breaking her long, strange train of thought, she follows Micheal, staying somewhat out of the booth, wondering if she'll be welcome to listen to this tale as well.

LogicsFate

First Post
Mearran take anouther sip of water "Thoughts on where to go first? I don't know much about wizarding schools or the city."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I know there is some kind of magic school." Vanitri says. "Elise, someone I met at the inn some time ago, went to some kind of school or accadamy. I'm sure we can find out more if we ask around town."

ajanders

Explorer
Messenger for Michael, Messenger from Michael...

A courier comes in bearing a large breastplate-shaped box, hands it to Michael, gets his signature, and departs. As he does, he drops a note in front of Vanitri. It's not particularly subtle, but it is meant to be discreet.

It contains an invitation to dinner for Vanitri, at the equivalent of 9 pm "after Laynie is in bed".
Mearran is graciously, but firmly, disinvited, "as this is a meeting of old companions. I hope to have another in a few months, and welcome him then as an old companion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads