City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Xael said:
A weak-looking Grey Elf enters the Inn, nodding to Joe as he walks in.

"Almayce, Priest of Gliran and a Wizard.", he announces to the room while looking around.
Juliana smiles and waves at Almayce, "Tis good to see you again friend."

OOC: They were in that Wererat adventure togeather way back when ;)

Someone said:
"Oh, yes?" says Nodis. "I've been making progress about that. Do you want to race?"
Juliana chuckles, "No, I think I'll pass."

Lot

First Post
Lokin walks back to the table, grinning. Pulling back the chair, the armored warrior eases into his seat.

"Really sorry about that. I should have announced I needed to use the privy, but with the ale I was drinking, it was run and make it or talk and piss myself. I'm sure you're all grateful I went with the former."

He looks at the growing interest in the game.

"If there is still room for me here, I could use a roll."

Lokin pulls a gold coin and spins it slowly on the table.

Azmodaen

First Post
Ash

A tall maenad enters the Inn, smirking as he looks around at the crowd. He walks up to the bar and orders an ale.

After recieving the ale he nods to the bartender, then sits at the nearest empty table, looking around suspiciously.

Heckler

First Post
"Sorry, friend," the barkeep tells Ash, "but no one gets served in the Red Dragon Inn til they introduce themselves to all those present. House rules, and all that."

Azmodaen

First Post
greeting

Nods to the bartender, frowning displeased. Then turns around to address everyone. "Good day all I am Ashmodai... or Ash for short, if anyone wishes to travel the wilderness, I'll gladly help." he takes a deep bow.

Looking back at the bartender he says sarcastically "Can i have my ale now Sir?"

OOC: Hey all I'm kinda new... in case you couldn't tell :p and was wondering what I need to do to colour my speech?

Last edited:

Bison

First Post
Azmodaen said:
OOC: Hey all I'm kinda new... in case you couldn't tell :p and was wondering what I need to do to colour my speech?

OOC just talk as you imagine your character would. what do people sound like in his homeland?.

maybe he sounds like a sailor? or he has a southern accent, entirely up to you

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bison said:
OOC just talk as you imagine your character would. what do people sound like in his homeland?.

maybe he sounds like a sailor? or he has a southern accent, entirely up to you
(OOC: No, that's not what he means. He means using the [ color ] [ /color ] tags)

LogicsFate

First Post
Lot said:
"If there is still room for me here, I could use a roll."

Ah Lokin, I was worried. We're currently in the middle of a round, perhaps you'd like to turn your attention to this small pot of 5 gold here to my left. I believe it's half your anyway. Valan grins. But not to be distracted from his larger game, Valan rolls for Horde II rolling nothing of worth, Jinx?

Welcome Ash!

OoC= Indeed Text[/color ] works, but play with the options you should be able to get a pull down menu to make it easier.

Edit appearantly There is a color whatever and it is blue.

Azmodaen

First Post
OOC: no Problem Bison.

Looks over to Valan as he speaks. "Hi, er... nice to meet you. May I join your game?".

Ash Pulls up a chair at Valan's table, "so um how do I play? or more importantly how do I win??". Ash says Grinning to Valan and Lokin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads