City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"Really?" Solange says, her voice spiking with excitement and surprise. "I'm just a simple shepherd, and follower of Zephos. I mean, gosh, I'm all aflutter. Y'all so nice to me, and we just met. Wha'ch ya'll need my help with?"

OOC: I'm not approved yet if this is some adventure. I can't play till then, right? And I don't want to hold someone back who's been waiting longer.

Wik

First Post
Trouvere said:
OOC: Peril of players waiting for their DM to start the adventure proper!

OOC: Yeah. I'm gonna start it when I get home tonight, and then I'll work AGFlynn and Phoenix into the game later.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Solange]
Solange said:
OOC: I'm not approved yet if this is some adventure. I can't play till then, right? And I don't want to hold someone back who's been waiting longer.
Correction, you cannot recieve XP, but a master can allow a not approved character in his game.[/SBLOCK]

Wik

First Post
Joe takes one look at the scarf, running it between his finger and thumb. He seems to recognize it, but shakes his head. "Sorry, boy. I just provide the meeting place... I don't get involved in gang warfare. If you want a push, though, I'd suggest you check out Market Avenue, or maybe even the harbour district..."

Meanwhile, as Solange takes her seat at the table, Cassus greets her warmly, even going so far as to lightly kiss her on her hand. "Yes, I think we have a good group here so far... although I should inform you that I have a few more souls that I have already hired to assist you in your search. They should catch up with you promptly. Hopefully you'll be able to find the necklace soon, before it is sold to some miscreant."

Trouvere

Explorer
Wik said:
OOC: Yeah. I'm gonna start it when I get home tonight, and then I'll work AGFlynn into the game later.
OOC - sorry, I wasn't trying to hurry you. I think it'd be quite good to have Solange along too.

Wik

First Post
Trouvere said:
OOC - sorry, I wasn't trying to hurry you. I think it'd be quite good to have Solange along too.

OOC: Don't worry about it all. I'm getting a bit antsy myself. I have a nice-looking group here, and it should be a lot of fun.

Trouvere

Explorer
Conuld returns to the table looking worried and relays Joe's information to Cassus and the others. "This gives us a place to start."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
pendrake watces the strawberry blond with the shepherd's crook enter he watches her walk accross the room and any trains of thought are derailed immediately...his mind wanders to a reverie of his childhood where there waaas a cute girl he knew that had hair much like this one does. the reverie is quick and ends with his face as blush red as his own hair..."er, umm...goede dag jonge dame" he stammers out.

he quickly averts his eyes with a mischivious grin trieing not to show, but failing miserably

Trouvere

Explorer
After a few minutes of more quiet conversation at his table, Conuld gathers his belongings and heads for the door, with a nod of thanks to Joe. At the door, he looks about as if unsure which way to go, and waits for his companions to catch up.
[sblock=OOC]now participating in Adventure W1: Blacklily Violence[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads