City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ja, but maybe sprecen vit Yosef? goot man he seems, Ja?" , says Pendrake, thumbing towards the bar.

Solange

First Post
An attractive young woman of simple beauty enters the tavern. Her shoulder length strawberry blond hair and green eyes set her a bit apart, complimenting her freckled skin. She is short, and a bit busty for her otherwise athletic frame, and is dressed in simple clothing.

She leans on her shepherds crook as she look around, a pleasantly warm smile on her face. "Hello, I'm Solange," she says in a plesant voice.

Trouvere

Explorer
Solange said:
An attractive young woman of simple beauty enters the tavern. Her shoulder length strawberry blond hair and green eyes set her a bit apart, complimenting her freckled skin. "Hello, I'm Solange," she says in a plesant voice.
Conuld reacts with surprising speed, deftly retrieving the scarf from Tommy's grasp and heading over to see Joe at the bar. Oddly enough, he doesn't take the quickest route, instead weaving around a table in such a way that he passes close to the attractive newcomer. He tries to appear his most smooth and confident, which isn't very. "Welcome to the Red Dragon, Solange," he says. "If you are in search of adventurous employment, you could do worse than talk to the young nobleman Cassus Arimae over there - see, next to those two other red-heads." He indicates the towering Pendrake and the shock-headed Atomerasu. Then, his confidence rapidly waning, he hastily and clumsily bows and walks on to the bar, and presents the scarf to the proprietor. "Joe, what do you make of this unusual design?" he asks.
[sblock=OOC] a 1st level cleric! yay! [/sblock]

Solange

First Post
Trouvere said:
Conuld reacts with surprising speed, deftly retrieving the scarf from Tommy's grasp and heading over to see Joe at the bar. Oddly enough, he doesn't take the quickest route, instead weaving around a table in such a way that he passes close to the attractive newcomer. He tries to appear his most smooth and confident, which isn't very. "Welcome to the Red Dragon, Solange," he says. "If you are in search of adventurous employment, you could do worse than talk to the young nobleman Cassus Arimae over there - see, next to those two other red-heads." He indicates the towering Pendrake and the shock-headed Atomerasu. Then, his confidence rapidly waning, he hastily and clumsily bows and walks on to the bar, and presents the scarf to the proprietor. "Joe, what do you make of this unusual design?" he asks.
[sblock=OOC] a 1st level cleric! yay! [/sblock]
She smiles graciously at the attention, perhaps even blushing a bit. "Oh, thank you. I've not shared a table with someone of noble birth before though. Are you sure it's all right?"

She takes her weight off the crook and curtsies to Cassus, "M'lord, if you don't mind. That man over there said I could join you? If it's not a bother."

covaithe

Explorer
Atomerasu Worthallingham IV, human wizard

Tommy, realizing he has been staring, blushes deeply and closes his mouth with a snap. He turns to Pendrake and says, "Er, yes, we should ask Joe. Good idea!" He blinks, suddenly aware that he no longer has the scarf. He starts patting his numerous pockets, muttering "Now where did I put that scarf?"

Trouvere

Explorer
As Conuld waits for gruff old Joe to remember anything about the scarf, he casts occasional glances over to his companions' table where Solange is greeted warmly. It strikes him that he might have made a slight tactical error.
[sblock=OOC] Comedy gold, covaithe! [/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Atomerasu Worthallingham IV, human wizard

"Er, hello, Solange," Tommy says, finding his voice at last. "I'm sure we'd love to have the assistance of a... um... er, what is it that you do? If you don't mind me asking, that is..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads