City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
"I'll stay here, I went shopping earlier. I don't think the merchants will rough you up too badly," Rinya replies with a grin.

With that Richard is satisfied to make his way into the city once again, though for the first time since his arrival on his own... musing over this, he pauses, head tilted towards the barely audible words from through the private room door. How much more incredible the bravery of that girl!? He shakes his head, setting his jaw. I cannot just walk out on my friends. Obvious conflict on the young man's features, he makes his way to the weapon racks by the door.
Mechanically, the burly young man straps on his sword-belt and settles his shield upon his back, carrying his battered breastplate hoping to find a smith able to service it. He seems to take his time collecting his gear.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurgahz let's loose an eye popping belch that seems to startle him to wakefulness. "Where'd dey all go?", he asks looking around bleary-eyed and tired. "Gonna have to get some rest ssoon I guess. So", he says to the nearest other adventurer left behind, "they all get hired for ssome quest or another and took off while I dozed, huh? Figures."

Solange

First Post
Seeing no other table inviting her over, Shadya takes her glass of water and is about ready to sit by the bar, till she hears Kurgahz speak. She walks over towards the dwarf.

"Oh, so people actually get hired to adventure here? I heard the legends, but I could only hope that they were real," she says. "I'm Shadya."

Trouvere

Explorer
A silver-haired elf clad in white walks down the stairs into the main room. She greets Joe with a quiet "Landlord Smith", requests wine, water and fruit from him, and turns to the assembled patrons of the tavern. "I am named Taelythenihel Nimmilemar. If you prefer to speak the Common tongue, Fading-sorrow is an acceptable alternative." She takes a seat where she can see the tavern door.

Solange

First Post
"Greetings Taelythenihel, I am Shadya," says the small human woman donned in off-white robes. "What brings you to the Red Dragon?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"Shadya," replies the elf, nodding gravely. "I have been here for some days, though I have remained in my private room since an unpleasant encounter in the common area. I am pleased to see new faces here, and some old ones absent. I was drawn here as so many by the reputation of the Red Dragon as a place where strange employment can be found."

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Employment?", Kurgahz butts into the conversation loudly from the bar, "Sure there's employment- if you're not too strange yourself! Why d'ya think they left behind the nasty half-orc and the creepy looking elf chic? Nice name though, 'Fading Sorrow'...like the life and sadness fading from a dying enemies eyes. The other stuff sounds nice too, but it's too long and my tusks ain't made for sayin such thingss. I like 'Tael' though." he finishes before setting down his small keg and scratching at his left arm with the spiked gauntlet on his right.

Solange

First Post
"So they only hire ones that are not strange? These lands are very different," Shadya says. "What does one do to pass the time waiting then?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The people here do have strange ways. In general, they will drink and talk here during the time in between. Greetings Shadya yn Hayder of the Hurakan tribe. I am Lasair Alant. Do you know a Tandi d'Lune."

Trouvere

Explorer
"Are you, then, generally misunderstood?" asks Taelythenihel of Kurgahz. "I do not think I am creepy in myself." "Tae'lyth-en'ihel," she repeats, "the name my father gave me. Beloved Child of Autumn Tears... or Fading-sorrow, for simplicity. I am sorry, but I do not like Tael. It has no meaning, except perhaps Ta'el, that is Fox Hawk, which is absurd."

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads