City of the Spider Queen - The Adventure

AmorFati

First Post
Day 2 - the Crypt. Waiting for the Roper

The group decide to wait and see if the Roper might engage something, or someone, in combat, and let them fight it out. After a few moments it gets apparent that it only briefly lost its attention, as suddenly it looks at you with a feral growl escaping the big, stony maws.

[sblock]Initiative:
24 - Chance
21 - Donedal
19 - Flar
17 - Roper
14 - Kemble
1 - Ionna
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ranger Rick

First Post
From a range of 80' Donedal fires 2 MW arrows into the Roper.

(+17/12 2d6(holy)+1d8 +3 damage, Threat 20/x3)

FYI I will be gone until Tuesday.

AmorFati

First Post
Day 2 - In the crypts, battle with the Roper.

OOC: I will NPC both Chance and Flar, seeing as Tyreus havn't made a response, and gabrion havn't been online since the 25th last month.

Quickly drawing his bow, Chance release three arrows at the roper. Almost at the same time Donedal strikes true with two arrows as well, killing the roper. The beast lets out a shriek before crumbling to the floor, looking like a pile of rocks.

[sblock]Initiative:
24 - Chance
21 - Donedal
19 - Flar
17 - Roper
14 - Kemble
1 - Ionna

Actions:
Chance used Rapid shot. Rolled 13, 15 and 17, for a total of 32, 34 and 31, 3 hits. Did a total of 61 damage.
Donedal rolled a 4 and a 16, for a total of 21 and 28, 1 hit. 8 damage and 7 holy damage.
[/sblock]

wgreen

First Post
Kemble's shoulders slump as he looks despondently at the corpse of the slain creature. "Well, that was no fun," he pouts. Then he remembers the roper's earlier distraction. "I wonder if there's anything down there...?" he says softly, moving quietly down the passage.

[sblock]Hide +9, Move Silently +7[/sblock]

AmorFati

First Post
Day 2 - In the Crypts

Silently moving down the hallway, Kemble investigate the cave beyond where the Roper was hiding. A narrow passage leads westward, bending southward after a few strides. It snakes its way southward for about thirty feet before again turning to the west and opening into yet another natural cavern. No unusual features mark this cavern, beyond the graves carved into the walls all around. Another passage leads southward from this chamber.

Remove ads