City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

OOC:
2nd. There are over a dozen or so civilians hustling to get out of the way. The swooping in tactic would save two people standing close to eachother..

Bubbles hears the hovercraft still crashing behind her and spots a bunch of civilians in the way. Angry that the bike might get away she veers off and swoops in to grab two teenagers closest to the approaching ship, as they stand there screaming.

OOC: [roll0]+[roll1] you can use this OV/EV 6/4 Dex/Str for the swoop and sweep :)

0/Gs turns to Blockade after he is helped up. "Thanks, but no sky diving for me. I hate heights." he says in all seriousness. Looking around he notices the door and the missing hovercraft. "You think they have already been in and are gone?" he asks a hint of hope in his voice. "Like they have Flash powers."

"Or their getaway driver got spooked and they're still in there. Do you have a phone?"

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Wha-? A phone? No my dad took... I mean the data hookup is bad." the young man says, lucky the ski mask hides his embarrassment.

"Let's see what's up." he says bouncing lightly towards the door inside his force field.

OOC: Kind of like bouncing on the moon lol.

If needed roll. [roll0], [roll1]
Nice, hope that is a needed roll. lol

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Sorry it was a if needed roll, like Perception at the door or Stealth incase someone was inside the stairwell. I find as I DM and someone posts something I am always catching myself saying, they need to roll this or that. Trying to get ahead of it. lol

[roll0]
[roll1]

hero4hire

Explorer
Rooftop

0/Gs approaches the entranceway with Blockade not far behind. The young hero smells ozone in the air and hears a faint hum, not unlike those of high tension power lines. The lights are out in the stairwell, but there is enough light to see that the stairway down is mate out of metal attached to concrete. The hero has a bad feeling that someone(s) are lurking about the shadows inside waiting to ambush.

Streets
Bubbles grabs a young couple just in time before they get crushed by the crash. The hovercraft plows through several cars and onto the sidewalk. Most people are able to get out of the way, but there still seems to be injuries and a lot of property damage. The Costumed Pilot rounds the corner of a nearby intersection while Bubbles is bus and is out of her line of sight.

OOC: No need to roll Stealth. It is a Perception check vs your Stealth skill. Though you may add HPs to your OV or RV.

0/Gs perception roll of 28 is pretty good. So he knows there is something dangerous in there, but without line of sight or any enhanced senses it is impossible to tell the exact nature of the threat.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Something isn't right," 0/Gs says under his breath. With the big man Blockade behind him he feels a little sure of himself. "Be ready he says."

Before leaping through the doorway (force field on) and crashing down to the first landing in the dark.

OOC: Hopefully draw all eyes on him so Blockade can enter from behind them.

Remove ads