City of Tomorrow IC (DC/Blood of Heroes)

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: May I gravity Decrease him and use the roll to push him off the stairs? If I need another roll for that here it is.
[roll0], [roll1]
So Jacob not knowing how the powers works exactly will get through a little trial and error, to start.

Bubbles flies off after the speeding cycle as it comes in sight she pours on the bubble glue as she tries once again to stop the cycle.

OOC: Pressing attack [roll0] + [roll1]

hero4hire

Explorer
Bubbles continues to pursue the masked biker. He weaves in and around lampposts, telephone poles, the occasional pedestrian, outracing Bubbles kinetic siphoning spheres.

Blockade is able to grow to 12 feet tall before the stair below him groans under the strain of his increased weight.

"Hombre gordo gigante makes a good target for the blades of Brutale!" The costumed assassin from above tells before throwing several knives at Blockade, drawing lines of blood.

A flight below 0/Gs negates the gravity of Electrocutioner and gives him a push sending him floating over the railing.
Floating as if he was in outer space he launched several stray electrical blasts which scorch the walls.

OOC:

Bubbles 25 Auto action Perception, Auto Flight, Dice Uses Glue on Thrilldevil. Miss

Blockade 23 Auto use 1 ap of Growth for a total of 3 aps

Brutale 23 Dice to critical strike against Blockade with knives for 2 dmg

0/Gs 20 auto to use Gravity decrease, planned knockback netted 1 rap

Thrill Devil 20 aborted dice action to dodge, auto moved full speed

Electrocutioner 13 lightning vs
0/Gs misses

Initiative again! I will tally those before taking declarations of actions.

Last edited:

Blockade spends 2 HP to absorb the damage from Brutale's attack.
OOC: Can I use Last Ditch Defense to absorb that damage?
[roll0]

[sblock="Status"]Growth level: 3
Size: 1
Weight/Volume: 3
Strength: 7
RV vs. Physical: 7
OV vs. Physical: 5
Running: 2​
Current Body: 3/7
Hero Points: 17[/sblock]

Last edited:

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC:
Thrill Devil 27
Blockade 22
Bubbles 19
0/Gs 18
Brutale 18
Electrocutioner 17

Declarations:
Electrocutioner is going to use a "Flailing Attack" on 0/Gs with Lightning.
Brutale is going to use a "Critical Strike" on Blockade with a combat knife.

0/Gs declaration is up. If you wish to use Gravity Decrease on Electrocutioner to rocket him into Brutale it will be a Trick Shot attack +2cs to his OV) using your Dex as AV and the speed of Electrocutioner as EV.

Last edited:

Remove ads