• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

City Survivor - round 10! (Final Three)

Which city will be the next to go?

• Freeport

Votes: 92 29.1%
  • Greyhawk City

Votes: 114 36.1%
  • Sigil

Votes: 110 34.8%

• Poll closed .

Gerzel

First Post
Vyvyan Basterd said:
Still claiming the brain angle for Sigil fans Tsidkenu?

Or did Yoda and improper spelling inspire the cant?

:D

Improper spelling? Please tell me what did I misspell?

PS Disrespect Yoda you should not!

Florian

First Post
I've had the misfortune of meeting Gary Gygax--the man is a putz.

And I'll gleefully support anything that Skip Williams hates, because...well...Skip's a bit of a putz too.

Greyhawk must die. Sigil forever!

BryonD

Hero
Shemeska said:
FWIW, I know that several folks accidentally voted for Sigil as their favorite city, not because they wanted it dropped, but because they misread the setup for the voting. It'll be unfortunate if that makes the difference between Sigil and Greyhawk in the final tally.
So, lets see if I got this right. Not only do you know of "several" folks votes, but you know enough of them that you personally know of "several" who have admitted to you they did not vote correctly. IN ROUND 10!!!!!!!

Is this a case of someone's efforts to stuff the ballot box not completely working out as planned perhaps????? ;) :p

FickleGM

Explorer
I made the mistake of voting before looking at the current standings. I voted Freeport off, but if I had looked at the current standings, I would have voted differently.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads