• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cleric Daily power: Beacon of Hope

invokethehojo

First Post
This power form the KotS Cleric Pregen reads

Beacon of Hope
A burst of divine energy harms your foes and heals your allies
Daily ✦ Divine, Healing, Implement
Standard Action Close burst 3
Target: each enemy in burst
Attack: +3 vs. Will
Hit: The target is weakened until the end of its next turn
Effect: You and your allies in the burst regain 5 hp, and your healing powers restore +5 hit points until the end of the encounter.

Does this really mean that every one on the burst regains 5hp per round until the end of the encounter? That seems way to powerfull. If it were less hp maybe, but that seems crazy, I can only think the number 5 has something to do with his feat...

Healer’s Lore
When you heal with a power that has the Healing keyword restore an additional 3 hp.

Can anyone help me with this?

muffin_of_chaos

First Post
invokethehojo said:
Effect: You and your allies in the burst regain 5 hp, and your healing powers restore +5 hit points until the end of the encounter.
You might not be able to see it, but I emphasized the comma. In that round, allies gain 5 HP, but in subsequent rounds they do not; only if you actively heal them again, will they get an additional 5 HP back.

fadedsteps

First Post
Since Beacon of Hope has the Healing keyword would you add your wisdom modifier to the 5 hitpoints due to the Healer's Lore class feature?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads