• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

-closed-d20 Modern/Urban Arcana(New Orleans Dept.7)

Lysander

First Post
Sorry for the delay!!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. While I wasn't having any worm problems, my ISP apparently did. That and a thunderstorm knocked out our router. But things are back up and running smoothly again, hopefully for good.

I'll be posting soon, and, again, sorry for the absence.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Re: Sorry for the delay!!

Lysander said:
Hey guys, sorry for the delay. While I wasn't having any worm problems, my ISP apparently did. That and a thunderstorm knocked out our router. But things are back up and running smoothly again, hopefully for good.

I'll be posting soon, and, again, sorry for the absence.
No big deal glad you made it as I'm sure everyone was tried of my entertainment. ;)

Last edited:

Lysander

First Post
Well, it looks like things have slowed down a bit; I always hate to see that. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a little stuck on what to do next (besides the obligatory settling into an office stuff). Any details on what exactly we find in our briefcases, Jade? I need a few hard facts to work from....

Jade Solstar

First Post
sorry if it has slowed down to much, i was originally going for 2 or 3 posts a week

I have been having problems posting since the new boards came up and it is very frustrating when you spend 20 minutes or more on a post that never appears...I am hoping all the bugs get worked out soon enough!

If you are no longer intersted I will understand just let me know...

As far as the briefcase goes on top of what was mentioned in the original post I will make a post on the IC Thread for the "case materails" with a map of the area, names, etc...

any other input is welcomed from all of you

thanks
jade

Axelos

First Post
Jade Solstar said:
As far as the briefcase goes on top of what was mentioned in the original post I will make a post on the IC Thread for the "case materails" with a map of the area, names, etc...

Yes, I was also waiting for details on the contents of the briefcases...

Jade Solstar

First Post
hey guys
I just wanted to let you all know I am going to stop running games on here as it is to much of a pain to try to post stuff...typing for 30 minutes to get an error message or for it to get lost has happened way to much the last month and a half. Wish you all the best.

jade

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Jade Solstar said:
hey guys
I just wanted to let you all know I am going to stop running games on here as it is to much of a pain to try to post stuff...typing for 30 minutes to get an error message or for it to get lost has happened way to much the last month and a half. Wish you all the best.

jade
Jade, I can understand your frustrations, I too take a long time to type up my posts, well at least in character posts. Have you thought about typing your posts in word and then copy and paste them over? That way you have a back up if anything bad happens, it's not much of innocence, as it will check your spelling and your grammar for errors also. :) I hope you will change your mind but I can understand if you do not. :(

Remove ads