• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk ALPHA Game (ToEE)

Scotley

Hero
Verdis picks at the remains of dinner a little more and then comments to the assembled company, "from our interrogation of the Dwarf we know there is more work to do at the old temple. I think we're going to have to go back there and do something about the evil that is corrupting the surrounding lands. I don't think it is safe for us in Nulb."

Rhun

First Post
As you plan your next moves, Ostler comes by your table, bringing another round of ale for you. "And how were your meals, gents?" he says. "And ma'am," he adds, with a smile to Dara. "Anything else I can get you?"

Legildur

First Post
Rhun said:
Are we still playing?
Well, Kurt can't exactly lead the group given (a) he doesn't know exactly what they are up to, (b) doesn't have any local knowledge, and (c) was sent by the church to help, not take control. But my gues is to rest overnight and then set out in the morning?

Boddynock

First Post
OOC: Sounds good, Legildur.

IC: Coraine drinks deeply of his ale, pushes back his chair, stands and stretches prodigiously.

"The meal, as usual, was superb thank you, Ostler. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am in need of a good night's sleep - and the beds here are among the best I've ever slept in."

He waits until Ostler has moved on before continuing. "I suggest we have a good night's sleep, and then, over breakfast, make final plans. We'll need to decide on a plan of attack. We'll also need to think about what equipment we might need to help us in our assault on the Temple."

"Clearly anything which is effective against elementals would be advisable," he muses.

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

"Indeed, I'm tired as well. I think I must have nodded off there for a minute. My appologies, I'm still not feeling quite myself after that batch of stirges. Let's plan to set out for the temple again in the morning."

Legildur

First Post
"May the Invincible One watch over us," says Kurt. "I shall meet you in the morning for breakfast, then," he adds standing up himself, making his exit for some rest.

Rhun

First Post
Again, the night passes quietly at the Welcome Wench, and you all sleep well on comfortable, well-padded matresses. Ostler Gundigoot surely runs a fine and safe establishment.

The morning dawns bright and clear; it will surely be a warm, late summer's day. The smell of fresh biscuits and crispy bacon floats up from the taproom as you waken and prepare for the day ahead.

And yes, we do seem to grind to a halt quite often. Don't know what is up with that.

Scotley

Hero
Verdis

Feeling somewhat restored, Verdis eats a hearty breakfast. "I feel almost fit again. Shall we return to the temple today or did someone have some shopping to do?"

Remove ads