• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(CMGchat) new chat tonight

alsih2o

First Post
well, every other monday is here again.

we are having another of our DM chats again tonight, going to be going over "potent portals" and maybe giving some stuff away.

come by if you can, on mirc we are in room #cmg 7 pm cst. (thats 6 est).

these have recently been well attended, you never know who you might see in ther :)

alsih2o

First Post
Drawmack said:
als - could you put your chats into rpoes? it's located at http://www.suryvial.com. Could help us both.

i am completely unfamiliar with what rpoes is :)

how is it you think it would help?

edit: complete misunderstanding on my part, i thought rpoes was a program, i am on it, thanks for the tip :)

Last edited:

alaric187

First Post
Umm..

Howabout the transcripts of the past 2 chats (world building / d20 publishing)? I really wanted to catch those and i missed 'em. Transcripts would be cool.

alaric

Drawmack

First Post
alsih2o said:
well, i tried, but "notify must be an interger" kept stopping me, as none of the choices were intergers :)

This is now corrected. Boy I hate it when fixing one bug creates another one.

alsih2o

First Post
i cannot get today to respond, and i do not have a site name more than 6 letters, nor a url, and it will not let me create an event without one :)

Drawmack

First Post
als - no the system does not allow you to add events to today, I was thinking for future chats you could place them ahead of time.

As for the site name and url, this is a chat session correct. Where is the chat being held? Don't you use the enworld chat. You could put <sitename> Chat Room for the site title and the url where the chat room is in the URL. If you do not have a url as it will be strickly IRC then just use CMG's website for the site name and title.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads