CN vs. N: Chaotic Neutral Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
The statue took 1 point of electrical damage.

The statue does not dodge at all (natural 1), taking 80 points of sonic damage. The statue has 129 HP remaining.

Howlie is in the Hall of Fame! :)

Howlie can breathe again in round 814.

Round 810

The statue moves to 100N45E, and waits.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Howlie casts hideous laughter and (if not successful) flies to 0e, does a wingover and continues to 70e. If successful, he flies to 0e, does a wingover and flies downward to land next to the statue at 35e and takes full attacks for three rounds.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wingover, fly to 45e, sound burst on the statue, and continue to 10e. Howlie plans on exercising some ranged options before resorting to melee.

PJSlavner

Explorer
OOC: Howlie will be able to get his breath weapon off before the draw, at least.

The statue is not affected.

Round 812

The statue is still waiting. Time compress until after breathing again?

Infiniti2000

First Post
Yeah, that's what I figured, but I'm sure Howlie, not knowing any better, would try a couple of other options. I had a clue from "golem" but ya never know not having read the monster descriptions. :) He'll drop non-maximized sonic breath weapons until it drops or runs away. To simplify, at the end of his movement every odd round he'll be at 10e; even round 70e.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Thanks for the simplification. Good job role-playing Howlie's lack of knowledge.

The statue is destroyed in round 824. Howlie is at 100N70E40Z, and can breathe again in round 827

An 18 foot tall granite statue resembling a huge human soldier enters the arena to 95N100E. Howlie is first in round 825.

Infiniti2000

First Post
"Great, another statue." Howlie mumbles in draconic. He will wingover and fly back to 100n10e50z. I think time compression is in order again. Depending on how far the statue moves in, Howlie will be at 10e on odd rounds and 70e (or the statue's east position, whichever's furthest east) on even rounds. With flyby attack, this is easy.

PS. I'm thinking that this is starting to make up for CN's past 'problems' with dragons. Roll badly for the breath weapon recharge so that we can pump up Howlie's stats and get him to beat the Nycter for the HoF. :)

Last edited:

PJSlavner

Explorer
Now you want me to roll badly. Make up your mind, already. ;)

The statue is destroyed in round 845. Howlie is at 100N10E40Z, and can breathe again in round 849.

All of the spectators (except for Chaotic Neutral) are tired of this combat that resembles a Pong game. They want some action.

Gansk will have to let us know what comes in for Neutral in round 845.

Remove ads