[COC] Beyond the Mountains of Madness

Fanog

First Post
September 1st, 1933
Evening
Amherst Hotel

Antonie goes through all the examinations without much enthousiasm. He feels a bit awkward at the photo shoot, unaccustomed to being 'in the spotlight'. The physical examination also makes him sweat some, unsure of the state of his physical health and stamina. He grits his teeth and hopes for the best. Despite his age and concerns, Dr. Green lets him off without much comment.

The end of the day finds Antonie in the hotel bar, enjoying some time away from all of the hustle of the expedition. As he takes a drink and reads the paper, Antonie wonders if Rayburn would meet him for some conversation. He did prove quite a nice fellow, back at the Bluenote, Antonie muses.

zombiedude

First Post
Rubbing his eyes as he enters the bar, Rayburn felt for his cigarettes, and noted with some dispair that he had smoked the last of his coffin nails. He stifled a yawn, and glanced about the room, his eyes settling on a familiar face.

"Tony, old man, can you spare a fellow explorer a smoke and a light? I'm afraid that in all the confusion of the last few days I neglected to properly stock up, and now I find myself in the predicament of badly needing a smoke and not having a fag handy."

He looks at the bartender, "Two of whatever he's drinking, my good fellow, and a book of matches."

He looks at Antonie, "You don't mind if I join you, do you? I find myself in the crux of having some sleep, and just beginning to grow tired. I need a smoke, and some conversation, some mental stimulation to keep me on an even keel."

OOC: I'd like to get this game going again but we seem to have lost most of the players. I am willing to keep it going and even recruit new players. Who is left of the original group that would like to continue? Once I know who wants to keep going, I'll open a recruitment thread to get enough new players to fill the open spots.

Toric

zombiedude

First Post
Toric_Arthendain said:
OOC: I'd like to get this game going again but we seem to have lost most of the players. I am willing to keep it going and even recruit new players. Who is left of the original group that would like to continue? Once I know who wants to keep going, I'll open a recruitment thread to get enough new players to fill the open spots.

Toric

Rayburn still here, ready to go. :D

Fanog

First Post
Unfortunately, I think that I have to drop.

I think I held up the game, and CoC just may not be my style. Posting might become a chore, so I'd rather stop now. I am sorry to do this, good luck in finding new player and running the rest of the game.

Fanog

OOC:
Sorry to see you go, Fanog, but I understand.

Good to see you still with us, zombiedude.

Hopefully DallasPA is still around and wanting to play. If so, I'll try to recruit three or four more players and then get the game going again.

Toric

Remove ads