• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

COC + Forbidden Kingdoms = Idea

Dartnet X

First Post
I am thinking about doing a summer game that can only be described as Indiana Jones meets the Mummy. Any ideas on how I should go about this? How to present it to my players?

Dartnet X

No not Jason X!

leaghe

First Post
Interesting concept. Forbidden Kingdoms looks a whole lot darker when you throw the Great Old Ones into the mix. You go from 'Two-Fisted Pulp Action!' to 'Two-Fisted Pulp Action with Very Messy Deaths!'

Elements from CoC might be added to create a wierder & more surreal setting, but your idea scares me, Dartnet X. :(

Leaghe

Doc_Souark

Explorer
Horacio said:
Sorry, but what is Forbidden Kingdoms ?

I'll forgive you for your lapse of Knowlege................This time :D

It's a d20 modern (sort of) RPG set between the 1890s and 1939 during the great era of Pulp fiction, you know Doc Savage, The Shadow etc. It's put out byOther World Creations and is penned by that dynamic duo :D(ok I'm greasing the ways for a discount here) Hyrum Savage ,Dave Webb and their band of HAPPY ( never Merry :))men .

For a Forum for the game go to their website or go to my humble offering (see below)

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Doc_Souark said:

I'll forgive you for your lapse of Knowlege................This time :D

It's a d20 modern (sort of) RPG set between the 1890s and 1939 during the great era of Pulp fiction, you know Doc Savage, The Shadow etc. It's put out byOther World Creations and is penned by that dynamic duo :D(ok I'm greasing the ways for a discount here) Hyrum Savage ,Dave Webb and their band of HAPPY ( never Merry :))men .

For a Forum for the game go to their website or go to my humble offering (see below)

It seems very very interesting!
When it's going to be released?

leaghe

First Post
It seems very very interesting!
When it's going to be released?

Ah, that's the question, isn't it?

After several delays, we have it on good authority that it ships to distributors the first week of May... add a couple weeks 'til us peons can get our grubby little mitts on it.

Leaghe

Nebin

Explorer
Leaghe will you and Doc finish the Case of the Searing Eye then ? If by some wierd chance he and Da Hobbit are still shareing domicle and he has a computer anyway.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
leaghe said:

Ah, that's the question, isn't it?

After several delays, we have it on good authority that it ships to distributors the first week of May... add a couple weeks 'til us peons can get our grubby little mitts on it.

Leaghe

Oh, that means more than a month until it arrives here in Europe :( :(

leaghe

First Post
Leaghe will you and Doc finish the Case of the Searing Eye then ? If by some wierd chance he and Da Hobbit are still shareing domicle and he has a computer anyway.

Doc and I do kind of plan on finishing up an outline on the Case of the Searing Eye, but we were waiting until we actually had the rule book in out hands. Still, that seems a ways off yet... maybe I should get working on another section. (muses)

Leaghe

Remove ads