(CoC) The Snake Pit

Ashy

First Post
Agatha nods, more her old self again. "Yes, I think that is best. There are things that live in the dark that we do not want to meet!" She smiles a child's smile, as if what she just said was the most normal and perfectly sane thing ever voiced.

G

Guest 11456

Daisy Gene Velmont : Female Cat Burglar

Daisy smiles weakly and nods. "Perhaps that would be prudent. Besides, I have some business to attend to before retiring for the evening. Should we meet back here in the morning or should we try to find this other place on our own. Oh and what time should we meet?" The young woman awaits an answer while trying to decide where to go to 'take care of business' for the evening.

Hrothgar

First Post
"From Eugene's comments, it sounds as though Agatha is familiar with the area surrounding the old asylum," Adon nods at Agatha. "I suggest we meet tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. here and travel to the old asylum together. Unless, of course, this might arouse suspicion among the orderlies about any questionable activities on your part, Eugene. Agatha." Adon adjust his small spectacles. "What do you all say?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"That sounds fine to me. I, ah... arranged for Agatha to have some supervised leave-time with some respectible old friends of mine, so there will be no questions, I assure you. I, on the other hand, will try to decipher the meanings of some of these old journals. I have so many books in my room the nurses won't notice another three or four," Eugene says with a nod of his head.

OOC - Where does Daisy wish to go this evening?

Hrothgar

First Post
OOC: If there is nothing more, I will have Adon say his goodbyes for the evening. Adon will return home, do a bit of writing on his research and lesson plans for the following week, and go to bed aiming to be at the Arkham Asylum at 8:00 a.m. to meet Daisy and Agatha.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
The next morning the group gathers at the gates of the Asylum. Arthur arrives, brow furrowed and his coat collar pulled up around his ears. Daisy seems to be in a grand mood, her eyes bright and her manner cheerful. Agatha is given breakfast, a bit of money for lunch, and told to be back at eight o'clock this evening. Adon is asked to sign for her, and essentially made responsible for her.

Hrothgar

First Post
Adon signs the necessary paperwork and turns to the assembled group. "Good morning, everyone," Adon nods as he removes his fedora dark fedora hat. Adon pulls his heavy overcoat tighter around his spare frame. "A brisk walk through a New England winter should be an invogorating way to spend a Saturday morning, no?" Adon smiles. "Not too fast, though, you youngsters. My old bones would not agree with a slip on the ice." Adon places his small hands in his coat pockets. "Should we be off?"

Ashy

First Post
Agatha joins the group and she is literally beaming. Her lovely face is shining with some sort of inner light and a wide smile is plastered upon her features. However, she is not dressed for the weather at all: barefoot and in a slim sundress; despite this, she looks out the window and seems as excited as a child to "get to go out for a bit..."

Hrothgar

First Post
"Agatha, dear," Adon admonishes gently. "You will catch your death of cold." Adon's small smile is genuine. "Please find an overcoat and some proper footwear. Traipsing throught the snow in bare feet is enough to send a shiver through my old bones." Adon laughs, a small, almost inaudible laugh, for the first time in a long while.

Remove ads