Collaborative Cave!

Arnwyn

First Post
The number of rooms is fine, IMO. I despise linear complexes, and what you have above allows for an appropriate number of player "decisions", IMO.

And it's damn cool, too.

(Disclaimer: Just my opinion, based on things I like.)

der_kluge

Adventurer
Arnwyn said:
The number of rooms is fine, IMO. I despise linear complexes, and what you have above allows for an appropriate number of player "decisions", IMO.

And it's damn cool, too.

(Disclaimer: Just my opinion, based on things I like.)

Thanks. I went ahead and reduced the number of numbered rooms to 12. I think it's a little better now. Some of the rooms were kind of small, and their descriptions can be included in nearby rooms, if needed.

I also added a room signup sheet at the top.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Which way does the water flow in rooms 6, 8, and 10? Also, I love it when adventures have a Scale This Encounter for each encounter. It's pretty straightforward, but vastly increases the utility of an adventure.

-blarg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I agree - awesome Map.

So anyway I've never participated in a Collaborative Dungeon but I do love caves.

So do we establish a theme for the cave? or at least a Cave type?

der_kluge

Adventurer
blargney the second said:
Which way does the water flow in rooms 6, 8, and 10? Also, I love it when adventures have a Scale This Encounter for each encounter. It's pretty straightforward, but vastly increases the utility of an adventure.

-blarg

It could go either way, or no way at all. It's up to whomever takes that area, really.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Tonguez said:
I agree - awesome Map.

So anyway I've never participated in a Collaborative Dungeon but I do love caves.

So do we establish a theme for the cave? or at least a Cave type?

Theme is that it's the lair of a dragon, probably set in a forest, in the hills or in a mountain. Other than that, it's open. Cavern type would probably be earthen/rock, like any other cavern system, really.

Remove ads