College Football 2006

fett527

First Post
drothgery said:
Well, the coach's seem to think your Bucks are pretty good; you're starting out as USAToday #1
It's what I expected, and I'm usually the optimist, but as I said before I'd rather not start number 1. They have to step it up a notch.

thud13x

First Post
fett527 said:
It's what I expected, and I'm usually the optimist, but as I said before I'd rather not start number 1. They have to step it up a notch.

And of course, they will get the chance to show that they deserve the ranking by beating Texas at Texas. Can they do it? I am pro-Big Ten, so yeah... Plus if they lose, they might be too focused for the Iowa game... ;)

Go Hawks!

NK

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Looks like my Huskies are going to blow chunks another year. But in another year or two Washington should be good again. I'm dumbfounded why Washington can't have both winning football and basketball teams at one time. I'm used to blowing chunks all over the basketball court, at least.

Dungannon

First Post
Dinkeldog said:
Looks like my Huskies are going to blow chunks another year. But in another year or two Washington should be good again. I'm dumbfounded why Washington can't have both winning football and basketball teams at one time. I'm used to blowing chunks all over the basketball court, at least.
Yeah, but they'll blow slightly fewer chunks this year than they did last year. I could see them climbing to four wins this year.

And I'm really looking forward to the Penn State-Notre Dame game on Sept. 9. Has it really been 14 years since the last time those two teams met?

fett527

First Post
Dungannon said:
...And I'm really looking forward to the Penn State-Notre Dame game on Sept. 9. Has it really been 14 years since the last time those two teams met?
Agreed. GO BIG TEN!!!!

LightPhoenix

First Post
drothgery said:
My Orange, though... all I can say is that they won't be going 1-10 again (as the defense will stay okay to good, and the offense should suck a little bit less).

Rumor on the Hill is that Robinson has definitely improved the offense, especially with regards to passing. Now, I know that doesn't say much considering last season, BUT Pasqualoni was a terrible recruiter and Robinson shows some promise in that regard. Personally, I think this season is going to be pretty rocky, but give it a few years and SU will be back to some semblence of greatness.

Remove ads