Colorado Springs, CO - Basic Fantasy RPG - Referee Seeks Players

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Seeking 3-4 players for a rousing old school campaign of Basic Fantasy. Yes, I know the name is a little lackluster, but the game is really quite fun! ;) Brave the wild north of the Phoenix Barony and carve out a name for yourself as heroes of this (largely) untamed land! You can download (legally) a setting primer for free at this link and the core Basic Fantasy rules for free (also legally) at this link.

I plan to stick to the core rules in the beginning, although I will exercise some options contained therein for character creation to avoid hopeless starting characters. As the campaign progresses and depending on how long it runs, we may take a look at incorporating new, optional, rules from the Basic Fantasy site.

I'd like to run on Saturdays at my place. I'm free all day long, so I can work to accommodate busy schedules. We'll hammer out exact times once we get at least three people on board. I do have a dog, so if you have severe allergies, you may need to know that up front (that said, he's a short-hair miniature pinscher, so he doesn't shed much).

Hit me up here if interested, or drop me an email at d6todamage [at] gmail [dot] com (ignore spaces and replace the words in parentheses with the appropriate symbols to get my email address).

Remove ads