• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Colorado Springs, CO - Basic Fantasy RPG - Referee Seeks Players

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Seeking 3-4 players for a rousing old school campaign of Basic Fantasy. Yes, I know the name is a little lackluster, but the game is really quite fun! ;) Brave the wild north of the Phoenix Barony and carve out a name for yourself as heroes of this (largely) untamed land! You can download (legally) a setting primer for free at this link and the core Basic Fantasy rules for free (also legally) at this link.

I plan to stick to the core rules in the beginning, although I will exercise some options contained therein for character creation to avoid hopeless starting characters. As the campaign progresses and depending on how long it runs, we may take a look at incorporating new, optional, rules from the Basic Fantasy site.

I'd like to run on Saturdays at my place. I'm free all day long, so I can work to accommodate busy schedules. We'll hammer out exact times once we get at least three people on board. I do have a dog, so if you have severe allergies, you may need to know that up front (that said, he's a short-hair miniature pinscher, so he doesn't shed much).

Hit me up here if interested, or drop me an email at d6todamage [at] gmail [dot] com (ignore spaces and replace the words in parentheses with the appropriate symbols to get my email address).

Remove ads