• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Colossal Red Dragon

Vocenoctum

First Post
the black knight said:
Yesterday, Amazon's CRD was $47, today it's $75. Buy.com is indeed still only $42 and with snail shipping and tax, it's about $48.

Mine's on the way. :)

Just a note, but sometimes Buy.com lists shipping on preorders, but then when they're stocked items, they qualify for free shipping.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Bought mine yesterday for £44.99 which is pretty expensive for what you get, but it is very cool. I've bought it to sit on my shelf in my little office, but the last adventure in my long-running campaign will be Bastion of Broken Souls so I get to use him for Ashardalon!

Cheers

Richard

Omro Gamer

First Post
the black knight said:
Yesterday, Amazon's CRD was $47, today it's $75. Buy.com is indeed still only $42 and with snail shipping and tax, it's about $48.

Mine's on the way. :)

Today Amazon is back down to $47.24, but not eligible for free shipping.

Vocenoctum said:
Just a note, but sometimes Buy.com lists shipping on preorders, but then when they're stocked items, they qualify for free shipping.

Yeah, but I chose snail mail... only $2.50, which I can live with.

Woe to the soul that pays $75.

But then, If I were richer, I'd pay $100.

I just saw it up close and personal and I gotta say.....the wings look horrible. You know how they used red cellophane to make fire in old View-Master slides? That's what the wings reminded me of--red cellophane.

I am seriously thinking about cancelling my amazon.com order. First the squatting on the toilet pose, now the old View-Master level detail work.

If anyone still wants one, several people have it on eBay for a "Buy It Now!" price of $48.

Remove ads