[COMBAT] Pool of Radiance

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

Seeing the hit, Eldwyn mutters under his breath, "maybe this loaner sling isn't so bad." Dropping another bullet in the cup he sets it spinning and selects a target.

OOC: Given his place in the init. he'll just fire at whatever orc is left after his companions have their fun.

Voadam

Legend
Kordunn will double move to get to V17 if he can to threaten the unscathed orc who is kicking the downed victim. If not he will then move and magic missile that orc.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor steps right up to the closest Orc and slams her fists into its green flesh. All the while she continues to taunt the Orc with small verbal jabs. "Didn't I kill your brother yesterday as he begged for mercy?"

OOC: Move to X19 and usw Hammer fist on Orc III.

Thanee

First Post
Fourth Chapter - Temple of Bane

First Combat Encounter - ROUND 2

Battle Map - Round 1

Initiative:

25 Oog/Elmus
21 Victim
18 Aylor
16 Orc II
15 Selvaggio
15 Kylest
12 Intrepido (Animal Companion)
11 Kordunn
10 Orc I
06 Dirtan
05 Eldwyn
05 Rover (Mount)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Kylest grimaces as the orc attempts to flee the battle. He cannot get away to call for reinforcements. As if the potential orcish horde was at his heels, the dwarven warrior sprints down the alleyway, his sword trailing behind to come to bear upon his foe once more.

Charge Orc I (W4)
Attack +10, 3d6+4, 19-20/x2 . . . AC 15

Scotley

Hero
Eldwyn

OOC: Given that pretty much everyone goes first, Eldwyn will target whoever remains. The fleeing Orc 1 would be his first choice followed by whatever orc is closest.

Warming to his new sling Eldwyn lets fly another bullet. "Steady Rover, you'll get your chance."

Mista Collins

First Post
Selvaggio takes a few steps to the right so that Eldwyn isn't infront of his shot, Selvaggio takes aim and hopes his arrow flies true and kills the fleeing orc.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Aylor smiles devishly as she watches the Orcs swing hit nothing but solid earth. "Your about as deathly as pretty little pink fairy!" Says Aylor as she takes advantage of the Orcs reckless behavior she bounds her fists into the Orc's explosed skin.

OOC: Fists of Fury on the closest possible target.

Remove ads