• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Combat Sequence

WSmith said:
About the sequence, I just ran a few small battles myself. I think I like somewhere in between the two methods. While I favor the simple method much more, I like that different missile weapons have different rates of fire. I like the simpler form because movement is not as precise, and in dungeons with mostly 20x30 rooms or some such, generally doesn't present much of an issue.
That's a good point. In a dungeon environment, half-moves seem to be just about all you need, most of the time.

I'm glad you tried it out. Were you using minis with it?

WSmith

First Post
Philotomy Jurament said:
That's a good point. In a dungeon environment, half-moves seem to be just about all you need, most of the time.

I'm glad you tried it out. Were you using minis with it?

I used a few minis about (5-7 per side). The good guys, (consisting of a hobbit archer, human ranger, a pair of dwarves, and a human fighting man) fought a plate mail clad evil cleric, a fighting man, two orcs, and a bugbear. The setup was on a bridge. The good guys got decimated by the forces of chaos, save for the wizard that fled like a little be-atch when the priest and the bugbear made it over the bridge and slew the two dwarves and the hobbit! ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads