• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete complete series?

Waylander

The Slayer
As far as I'm aware the new series of "Complete" books includes:

• Complete Scoundrel
  • Complete Mage
  • Complete Champion

Does anyone know of any subsequent books in the pipeline?

Cheers! :D

Driddle

First Post
Waylander said:
As far as I'm aware the new series of "Complete" books includes:

• Complete Scoundrel
  • Complete Mage
  • Complete Champion

Does anyone know of any subsequent books in the pipeline?

Cheers! :D

I've heard rumors of a Complete Character, with such gems as the Uniquely Similar Personage prestige class and Inconsistently Useful Yet Overpowered Ability feat.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Complete Foo comes out soon. It will have prestige classes like Foo Champion, Foo Foe, Initiate of the Umpteen Foos, Dark Foo, and Foo Fighter. There will also be a new type of Foo feat that give you the ability to use Foo once per encounter, at will, and a few times per day all at the same time. Finally there is a new breed of creatures called Foospawn.
-blarg

kenobi65

First Post
Complete Riding Dog has a street date of 4/1/08. ;)

Edit: but, seriously, the 2007 WotC product catalog has no further Completes on it.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
blargney the second said:
Complete Foo comes out soon. It will have prestige classes like Foo Champion, Foo Foe, Initiate of the Umpteen Foos, Dark Foo, and Foo Fighter. There will also be a new type of Foo feat that give you the ability to use Foo once per encounter, at will, and a few times per day all at the same time. Finally there is a new breed of creatures called Foospawn.
-blarg

Hasn't that already been done? Tome of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords

Nepenthe

First Post
Waylander said:
Does anyone have a serious reply?

None have been announced, and the way things are these days, those people who might know something about it probably can't talk about it.

That said, I'm still surprised how thin the rest of the year looks for WotC, as if there would be some unreleased products still coming our or they have some other good reason to really cut back... :confused:

/N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads