D&D 5E Complete revamped 5e sheet

Request for source files?

First, let me say that I absolutely love your sheets and have been using them almost exclusively since you first released them.

Would you be willing to release the source files for your Inky variant, the same way you did for an earlier iteration of your base revamped sheets on Reddit last year?

Thanks again for some great sheets!

Yaarel

He Mage
This is an excellent character sheet.

At first glance, the only feature I would need that I didnt see, is with regard to the spell components.

I would like the fields to split [M] into [M] ‘material component’ and [G] costly ‘gold pieces component’. Also add [R] ‘ritual’ a kind of component sotospeak. So altogether each spell has: [C], [V], , [M], [G], [R], and [P].

Regarding personal taste. I prefer Alignment to be in the Ideals-Bonds-Flaws section, as Alignment relates to Ideals. Leave a space for the player to describe how the alignment plays out for this particular character. Also somewhere in the same section I would add a space called ‘Religious Traditions’, relating to Ideals and Bonds, where the player can mention any religious beliefs, devotions, or organizations, whether for a cosmic force, sacred philosophy, or whatever.

Last edited:

pdimens

Explorer
Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate the suggestions. I understand why you may want certain elements (Ritual, for example), but I cannot or have not found a way to sanely implement everything and make the outcome worthwhile. That being said, you are absolutely welcome to the source files to edit them to suit yours and your players' needs. If you wish to tailor the source files to your specific needs, then let me know which ones you would like and I'll provide a link. The link for Inky sourcefiles is two posts above.

Beautiful Work

Just want to give a hearty thumbs up to the creators of these sheets. Really enjoy both the style and professionalism of the sheets. As a long-time DM I really appreciate the concise nature and legibility of the character sheets.

Keep up the good work!

n5th

First Post
Virus warning?

I am getting a message saying that this file contains a virus or other unwanted software, and my antivirus has gone and deleted the Inky and Classic files once already.

pdimens

Explorer
Virus warning?

I am getting a message saying that this file contains a virus or other unwanted software, and my antivirus has gone and deleted the Inky and Classic files once already.

That's really unusual, and I've never run into that before. I don't know why it would say that, but I assure you that there is no malicious code in the PDFs. Was the virus warning for the standard of the form-fillable versions?

Remove ads